Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jillian

Updates on Jillian's smart

716 posts in this topic

At 10:30 today plaincorgi (Mat) posted that he won't be able to make it to the service seminar on Oct. 29th. Perhaps you could take his place. Get in touch with spadogs (Andy Stark) asap.

HEY EVERYONE!!!Guess who's still alive and well :DHope everyone is having a safe and relaxing winter - Jillian

and how is Stella? :D

Stella is extremely dirty, and still running well... she gives me flack in the mornings but starts none-the-lessPS I really like this interior -- is this normal? Or the cars from the states?http://blog.checkeredflag.com/my_weblog/im...9/launch8_4.jpg Edited by Jillian

PS I really like this interior -- is this normal? Or the cars from the states?

Looks like the red interior I was suppose to get for Onyx but then they ran out of Red for 2008 models. There is also a "new" red for 2009 so perhaps it is 2009 red. I like it too and wish they had planned the upholstery supplies better but alas can not do anything about it now.

Looks like the red interior I was suppose to get for Onyx but then they ran out of Red for 2008 models. There is also a "new" red for 2009 so perhaps it is 2009 red. I like it too and wish they had planned the upholstery supplies better but alas can not do anything about it now.

Thanks for the info - pet peeve about my interior is people still think it's orange :| BLEH!

Who's still kicking around on this site anyways? Stop by and say hello on here - I'd love to hear from everyone again.

Who's still kicking around on this site anyways? Stop by and say hello on here - I'd love to hear from everyone again.

I still look to see if anything is going on. I guess I am a die hard.

Still having lots of fun with our Smart... maybe others are too and too busy to keep up on the site? :unsure:

Hi Jillian, Though our Dr Map is in winter hibernation, we still enjoy our get together events with other smart owners. We have one coming up tomorrow night in the village of Ilderton at the King Edward Pub. Check the London section for details. Join us if you can!---- Alberta

So long & farewell...To the happy days. The wonderful memories, and the not so pleasant ones. To the amazing people I've met, feel in and out of love with, and to a car that hasn't failed me through the thick and thin these past 3+ years. So long & farewell. Tomorrow marks the end of a legacy - An end of stares and dropped jaws for this 1PNApod.To Cleo, Jim, Glenn, Rich, Regina, Robert & Beverly, Ian, Cait, Dave and Pam, Matt and Ryan. You are all wonderful people who have impacted my ownership in one way or another and I thank you all for being a positive influence on me during this time. I hope you are enjoy yourselves no matter what car you're driving. Jim enjoy the mini club for Doug & I - we just traded in the mini for a Kia Soul!LONG LIVE THE DIVA INSIDE STELLA XO - Jillian

post-359-1247843216_thumb.jpg

Best wishes from Rob and Bev..the soul looks cool! B)

Edited by SCHMART

Thanks guys!!!PS -> The Soul is amazing! Lost of space for us and 3 baby seats too :D

Edited by Jillian

You guys look SO cute together in the avatar!Cheers,Bil :sun: