Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coast Steve

Latest Brabus mini mods

15 posts in this topic

After I finished work today, I put on these small plates that I have had made at a local shop here a few weeks ago.I just told them what I wanted for the material and the layout, I'm quite pleased with the extra sporty look.Too much? maybe, but I still like it.Btw: I know it's not really a Brabus engine.Steve

post-3704-1251334013_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1251334025_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1251334038_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1251334049_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1251334059_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1251334071_thumb.jpg

I like the plate on the shifter.

One of these would be nice for someone who has "reversed the gearchange" Evilution link and then the shifter could be labeled correctly.

I had the plates redone but this time with a little border around the edges.It's hard to see in the pics but it does look better in real life.Why must I always modify everything I own? Why can't I leave it alone and just drive it? ...Is it in my genes or something?Steve

post-3704-1252198824_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1252198844_thumb.jpg

post-3704-1252198859_thumb.jpg

You'll like my 451 Brabus shifter knob...

I had the plates redone but this time with a little border around the edges.It's hard to see in the pics but it does look better in real life.Why must I always modify everything I own? Why can't I leave it alone and just drive it? ...Is it in my genes or something?Steve

post-2847-1252202936_thumb.jpg

Damn, forget the shifter knob, how do I get that steering wheel !You key is a knob as well eh?

Give Denis @ S-P-D a shout if interested in the wheel :watchout: and yes, the knob is a key and is removable if needed.

SMRT ROD thats the steering wheel I've been wanting! :) When you had it installed, did it trip the angle sensor? Did you need any sort of programming or code clearing? Or did it "just work"? I have read that installing that steering wheel is a 50/50 chance of getting a code.

SMRT ROD thats the steering wheel I've been wanting! :) When you had it installed, did it trip the angle sensor? Did you need any sort of programming or code clearing? Or did it "just work"? I have read that installing that steering wheel is a 50/50 chance of getting a code.

When I installed the wheel it did trip the angle sensor and I had to have the code reset by an independant as my local MB dealership wouldn't do it. I've also heard of a "50/50" chance..... maybe your luck will be better than mine. Good luck!

... and yes, the knob is a key and is removable if needed.

Does that key come with the push-button start parts or is that something you had made? I am very seriously eyeing the push-button parts from S-P-D :D