Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobb Todd

**sold** 2006 Kia Rio5 - Not Smart But Practical

2 posts in this topic

Orange 2006 Kia Rio5 EX –Asking $6999 OBODoes NOT have air conditioning1 owner – mature, retired male74k highway kilometers – I travel to the US frequently[100 % synthetic oil and OEM oil filters]14 months of Full OEM warranty leftMajor services done by dealer [including 72k service and trans flush]New rotors and pads on the front4 new tires [slightly oversized on front to correct speedo error]2 snow tires in rimsNew batteryAM/FM CD with MP3 capability – 1 CD plays for 8-10 hours without repeatEXTRASNose deflectorWindow vents [very quiet when windows open]Class 2 Trailer hitch –handy for trips to the dump or moving appliancesCruise Control- NOT available from Kia- I had to travel to Michigan to have this installedAutomatic transmission – this 4 speed OD with differential lock is much quieter and smoother than the 5 speed manual at highway speeds [2,400 RPM at 100 kph]RELIABILITYI have owned Honda, Toyota, and Mazda products and this car is just as well built and reliablePRACTICALITY40+ mpg in every day driving. I have seen 56 mpg on the highway if driving conservativelySeats 4 comfortably or hauls large items with the back seat down [i’ve had 8 foot 2 by 6’s inside and a full size generator in the box]Sold certified with owner’s package519 371 4759 [speak to the machine and I will pick up] or bobbtodd@xplornet.com [emails answered promptly]

post-7256-1251832123_thumb.jpg

post-7256-1251832150_thumb.jpg

Edited by smartzuuk