Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shirl

Mystery Run

84 posts in this topic

Fun Run

Looking for all Smart Car owners, to participate in a fun day.

Locations and routes to be unveiled day of the rally.

There is a $10.00 entry fee before you can begin. Please be sure to contact us so that you can arrange payment.

Day includes the following:

Draw for prizes,

50/50 draw, Proceeds go to the SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).

Date is Saturday October 3rd, 2009.

Meet and greet time is 12:00 am.

Depart at 1:00pm.

End of run time is 6:00 pm at Hamilton Harbour Marina for B'Q and draw for the remainder of the prizes.

smartrally@live.ca for any question

or www.clubsmartcar.com to sign up :P

1) Bill & Shirl

2) Amy

3) Bob & Donna

4) Carole & Jim

5) Fastcar and Heather (2 cars)

1) Bill & Shirl2) Amy3) Bob & Donna4) Carole & Jim5) Karen & Jake6) jp +17) lorne & michelle8) William9) Fastcar and Heather (2 cars)

1) Bill & Shirl2) Amy3) Bob & Donna4) Carole & Jim5) Karen & Jake6) jp +17) lorne & michelle8) William9) Fast Car10) Heather11) Huronland12) Reen & freind

Edited by Shirl

Hello,Yes we are meeting at Granddad Donuts near the base of James close to the Harbour in Hamilton.

As I am not that familiar with Hamilton - can you please give detailed directions for Granddad Donuts?Thanks!

Not a problem, will do. I am going to draw up a map and post it tomorrow. This way everyone will have an idea as to where they are starting from. Take careShirl

As I am not that familiar with Hamilton - can you please give detailed directions for Granddad Donuts?Thanks!

Directions to Granddad Donuts. From Dundurn Castle on York Blvd off Hwy 403. Follow York around until you come to James Street. Turn left and continue until towards the end of James towards the Harbour. It is on the corner of James and Burlington Street on your right hand side.If you are coming from the Niagara area, follow road signs off the highway for Burlington Street, Stay on Burlington Street until you come to James Street N. Granddads will be on your left hand side. If you would like a more direct map, please let me know and I will email you one. If you are coming off the 403 from Brantford, please take Main Street in and follow until you come to James Street and turn left and follow down until you get to Burlington Street. It is on your right hand side.Any questions please let me know. I look forward to seeing everyone.Take care

Address for Grandads Donuts is: Address:574 James N, Hamilton, ON L8L1J7 (Between: Burlington & Wood) Corner of Burlington and James Street NorthPhone: 9057771666 Price per person is $10.00 (cost for the wineries)

One Mystery Run Location Hint: When is a bowl a bowl that never fills up? 1) Bill & Shirl2) Amy3) Bob & Donna4) Carole & Jim5) Karen & Jake6) jp +17) lorne & michelle8) William9) Fast Car10) Heather11) Huronland12) Reen & freind13) Dan & Jen14) craigskijiji & 115) Gary & Rob16) Rich & 117) Sponge & Spongette (aries and kathy)18) joe_supreme and Scotsman

Edited by Shirl

Teriffic news for all you wine drinkers. We have two bottles of Ontario Wine to add to our prizes.....

Well after one week of owning my first Smart I have decided my girlfriend and I are in. Dan and Jen. If you would like to come up to leons on stone church I will glady pre pay aswell. WE ARE VERY EXCITED! Thank you

Helllo Dan & JenCongradulations on your Smart Car. I am still excited about mmine and I got TiTan in July. If I get the chance I willl swing up your way. Not to worry if I do not get up your way though as long as you pay before you start. I just need the total amount of people for the wineries so they know how they are going to set up for us.I will add you names to the list and look forward to seeing you both.Take care,Shirl

yupp, sponge, and spongette (aries and kathy) are planning to attend. i wonder which smartie we should bring. :D:D:D

Which ever Smartie you to decide to bring, I look forward to seeing you both. Take care and see you soon.

Hello everyoneFor those of you, who have signed up and do not have a passenger. Would you care to take a non smoking Scotsman along with you? He has his truck up for sale so that he can buy a Smart. He will be helping out for the mystery run so I thought if someone could let him tag along that would be great.ThxsShirl

Update: For two of the prizes, thought I should let you know that they will be good for the 2010 boating season. Did not want you to think you were going to have to go out on Lake Ontario during a blizzard for ther sail or the cruise.Take care all.Shirl

1) Bill & Shirl2) Amy3) Bob & Donna4) Carole & Jim5) Karen & Jake6) jp +17) lorne & michelle8) William9) Fast Car10) Heather11) Huronland12) Reen & freind13) Dan & Jen14) craigskijiji & 115) Gary & Rob16) Rich & 117) Sponge & Spongette (aries and kathy)18) joe_supreme and Scotsman :) + :rolleyes:

Good morning,Yes, the Scotsman is still in need of a ride. I told him of your offer and he is looking forward to meetiing you and seeing your Smart.. Thank you again for your generous offer.Take care,Shirl