Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shirl

Mystery Run

84 posts in this topic

Your right, it is to early for me. I shoud still be in bed. Sorry Thank you for noticing. He is going with Joe_supreme.

Your right, it is to early for me. I shoud still be in bed. Sorry Thank you for noticing. He is going with Joe_supreme.

Hello, my girlfriend's cousin would like to join us on the mystery run and she was wondering if there is a free seat. (single male lol!)

Shirl,Reen and friend and craigskijiji +1 I believe are the same 2 people. Unless someone else calls themselves Reen! As it stands right now, it is supposed to rain on Saturday! We are still going through with this even if it does rain, right?

Good morning,Yes, we are still looking at going ahead with Saturday. The weather man keeps changing the outlook so I am being hopefully that the wind keeps up and pushes everything far far away......Not sure of everyones names yet. But will correct it.Looking forward to seeing everyone.Take careShirl

1) Bill & Shirl2) Amy3) Bob & Donna4) Carole & Jim5) Karen & Jake6) jp +17) lorne & michelle8) William9) Fast Car10) Heather11) Huronland12) Reen & freind13) Dan & Jen14) Gary & Rob15) Rich & 116) Sponge & Spongette (aries and kathy)17) joe_supreme and Scotsman +

Shirl,I just noticed this, number 8 and number 11 appear to be place markers for the same individual.

At this point I am just going to leave it. My sister has been adding and removing names for me....I just looked over the names and messages and I am getting lost now... LOLAs long as I have enough gift bags and enough to attend the tastings I will be happy. I told the wineries it would be give or take a few people ......just in case. My sister Mary has been told she no longer can help with the computer and must stick with BBQing......cough cough.I thank her for helping though. Shirl

It might be a good idea to include the CsC handle on each entry, with the participant(s) names optionally appended. This has been the practice in past meets of this sort. Example: smart65 (Gary and Rob).

smart65........ You rock! That would be fantastic, it sure helps for those who are new or helping out that are not members. ThxsShirl

Hello EverybodyFor those who are concerned about the weather, please don't be. We will be under cover for the BQ and very little and I mean very little distance to walk from the cars to cover.Looking forward to see you all.Take careShirl

I have emailed God with the request for sunny breaks during our Saturday's outing.Unless my mail will get stuck somewhere on the server, I bet you all, that the "big guy in the sky" will do his best.Oh yeah, and looking into my crystal ball we will be just fine.SATURDAY, here we come!Keep smiling, life is way too short. :P

Hi Joe,Hopefully your email makes it and the weather is not to bad. Even if it is, this is not a problem. We will be under cover at our stops. Looking froward to seeing everyone.Take careShirl

that was a lot of fun. even the dogs had fun (except teagan is still a bit miffed about the air cannons to scare the birds off). many thanks to shirl and bill for putting all of that together (the gift bags were way too generous (i feel kinda bad that we were all so cheap at the silent auction)). it was great to meet some new people and see some of the new smarties (i'm really liking the new brabus coupe). and we so lucked out on the weather (minus the brief downpour on the last driving leg). i unfortunately forgot my digital camera. post pics up if you have 'em. :D:D:D

Thanks go to Shirl and Bill for running this event. We have had precious few this year in this area. I'd also like to thank those that lent a hand/shoulder so that I could walk rather than having to assemble the wheelchair that I had in the boot.

Just wanted to say thank you to all who made the day so terrific. Look forward to seeing you all again real soon.CheersShirl

post-7271-1254620082_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shirl

You are quite welcome, it was a pleasure to sit and chat with you. See you in two weeksTake careShirl