Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcalpido

Smartdoc heart transplant

4 posts in this topic

Hi London group:At our last get together in Stratford, I mentioned that I thought Danny sold his Smart.Not so.I had my Smart in for a Schedule A service at Cordeiro's Auto European Ltd. in Strathroy and spotted Smartdoc about to have its brand new engine shipped from the factory, installed.Apparently, the cause for new engine was initiated when the oil pan was punctured and the engine ran without oil!It is good to know Smartdoc will be around for awhile longer....Don

post-2682-1255467093_thumb.jpg

Whew.... for a second there I thought it was the man getting the transplant. Glad to hear it's the car, mind you that would be a nasty bill to swallow :o

HiI will not be able to attend next month's meeting in Bryon as I will be away in S Africa. May be I will see some of you there laike my last trip.It is hard for me to go to meetings as I have to provide afterhour service to our group on Tuesday evenings.If your December Meeeting is on Wednesday. I will try to make it and tell you the story.Danny

Hay Danny we have something in common our Tardis has had a transplant too we should compare costs.glad you still with us and have a safe trip.Karen