Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Flying Tiger - Is Coming To Toronto June 5th!

101 posts in this topic

Through the years I have lot of request to have 450 factory cruise control install/activation along with our amazing remap. Here is your chance.

If there is a large enough group willing to cover my flight and accommodations. I will consider coming to Toronto. I cannot tell you a time and location now. That will depends how many people willing to prepaid and form a name list.

You can start the name list now.

Edited by FastEddy

Let me put in a BIG plug for this OE cruise.I've had mine for 2.5 years now and it is the best single improvement I've made to the car, even better than the wide wheels and tires. Plus your car's data card in Germany will show that the car is equipped with factory cruise control.I have tried cars with the MDC cruise control and OE is so much better it's not even on the same page.I am not FastEddy's business partner either, just a satisfied customer.

I'm a recent convert to Eddy's cdi remap and heartily endorse it. Maybe Eddy will give you an even better deal if you buy both...

Fast Eddy:Can you explain how a 'Re-Map' can give you more power,and/torque WITHOUT burning more fuel? Some members are saying they get better fuel milage after a 're-map'.Thanks.

Fast Eddy:Can you explain how a 'Re-Map' can give you more power,and/torque WITHOUT burning more fuel? Some members are saying they get better fuel milage after a 're-map'.Thanks.

When you write the software (or map an engine), basically you are determining the amount of fuel applied depends on throttle position and rpm. If you on light throttle at low rpm there is not much different on the map from stock. But if you are full throttle all the time you will use a lot of fuel. The map is on stand-by for you when you have greater difference between throttle position and rpm.On the other hand. If you use moderate throttle, meaning at range of best torque band, and using the gears. You will have very speedy acceleration through the gears. Newer cars having 4-speed, 5-speed, 6-speed, 7-speed, and 8-speed have their reasons. More torque, more gears, less rpm = save fuel.

I am amazed how so many of you had contacted me from across the country. I would love to come to you all. But since you are so spread out I must draw a point on where to go. If any one can group minimum of 20 cars for remap and cruise. I will go to one central location of your province. Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal.Thanks again.

Through the years I have lot of request to have factory cruise control install/activation along with our amazing remap. Here is a chance.

If there is a large enough group willing to cover my flight and accommodations. I will consider coming to Toronto. I cannot tell you a time and location now. That will depends how many people willing to prepaid and form a name list.

You can start the name list now.

how much is a 451 remap?

how much is a 451 remap?

There is a delicate lock that need to be removed and re-install in the process of remapping a 451. Which prevent us from performing this task outside our shop. Our current price is $1200.00

Oh baby oh baby oh baby oh!1 - Sean (booneylander) -cruise and remap2 - William (Huronlad) -cruise and remap3 - Chris (Brabus15) -remap4 - Chris (Mightymousetech) - cruise and remap

There is a delicate lock that need to be removed and re-install in the process of remapping a 451. Which prevent us from performing this task outside our shop. Our current price is $1200.00

wow thats expensive. I guess you don't do very many of them. Why would smart put a lock on it? Is that something they do with the Mercedes line as well?

Is there any reason to have to re-do the remap at another time like if the computer is reset for faults or into MB for work? If needed to be reset to stock, what does that take? (not that anyone would want that I suppose)I may have missed it, but any idea about what the costs will be for each item? (I know, if you have to ask.....ha)Bill

wow thats expensive. I guess you don't do very many of them. Why would smart put a lock on it? Is that something they do with the Mercedes line as well?

We don't sell many I think due to complication of installation and very little power gain. We sold a fair number of cdi maps when it was the same price originally.I think the reason is really obvious for tempering.

Is there any reason to have to re-do the remap at another time like if the computer is reset for faults or into MB for work? If needed to be reset to stock, what does that take? (not that anyone would want that I suppose)I may have missed it, but any idea about what the costs will be for each item? (I know, if you have to ask.....ha)Bill

If your smart do get service at the dealer. And if they need to update a software; the remap could get erased, but not the cruise activation. At least so far this is our experience.As usual:$500.00 remap$400.00 cruise control packageNormally we charge $400.00 for cabrio and $450.00 for coupe. I'll just make it an easy number for either just for this time.

1 - Sean (booneylander) -cruise and remap2 - William (Huronlad) -cruise and remap3 - Chris (Brabus15) -remap4 - Chris (Mightymousetech) - cruise and remap 5 - (davidtbrown) - cruise and remap

Well, this numbers are climbing quicker then I anticipated. I'm looking for minimum 20. I know one person have three smart that want this service behind the scene. I hate to be in Toronto in the middle of winter. And I will be in the middle of Pacific early part of January. So we'll see if I'll be spending Christmas in Toronto or perhaps during the Autoshow in February.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More