Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Labatt's London Tour @ 6:30PM on Tuesday, Dec 08th, 2009

61 posts in this topic

December Beer Tour!!!

I've arranged for a tour of the London Ontario Labatt's brewery facility on the date and time above. The first Tuesday (Dec 01st) was not available.

The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and includes all aspects of production, bottling and shipping, and takes in their entire facility.

It includes a tasting session of their product line at the Amber Lounge at the end of the tour.

Normal tour times are 5:30 but they will push back till 6 for us. I can move it to 6:30 if enough people want it.

I reserved for a group of around 20.

Parking arranged in the third lot off of Richmond St., south of Horton (first lot is the beer store and the second lot is for transport trucks).

They have special footwear requirements for the tour, with NO open-toe or open-heel shoes allowed. Also flat sloes (no heels). Sneakers are best.

There is a cost of $10 per person for the complete tour, including the tasting. Payable at the door. Cash only.

Please sign-up below, stating 6 or 6:30 preference.

1- Bill ......... 6PM OK

I'll have to catch you guys next time.....I have a X-mas :santa: party that night. Cheers :gulp: 1- Bill ......... 6PM OK2- William ... 6PM 3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John :beerchug: 4- James and Dawn

Sorry, we'll miss it, too, but we will be in Los Angeles on our way to Wellington, New Zealand, for the winter. Will try to keep in touch while down under.~~~~ Alberta & Cliff

I'll have to catch you guys next time.....I have a X-mas :santa: party that night. Cheers :gulp: 1- Bill ......... 6PM OK2- William ... 6PM 3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John :beerchug: 4- James and Dawn

1- Bill ......... 6PM OK2- William ... 6PM3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John :beerchug:4- James and Dawn5 - Carol & Don ...6PM is OK

Edited by mcalpido

TIME CHANGE !!!

TIME CHANGE !!! 6:30

TIME CHANGE !!!

I'm going to change the start time for the tour to 6:30 PM hoping to accommodate a few more people.

I heard from Danny who's trying to change his shift in order to attend.

A revised 6:30 start time will also allow some folks to grab a bite to eat before the tour (remember it runs for approximately 2 hours).

Sorry if the change to 6:30 inconveniences anyone.

1- Bill

2- William

3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John

4- James and Dawn

5- Carol & Don

6-

7-

8-

10-

11-

12-

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7-8-910-11-12-

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7-8-910-11-12- Just a suggestionWhy don't a bunch of us meet @ Tiger Jacks just off of Warncliffe (south of the Smart / MB ) dealershipWednesday is steak night , baked potatoe and veggies for $10.99 and they are QUICK to serve.How about 5:15 - 5:30 at T J's1. James and Dawn2.3.

Wednesday is steak night , baked potatoe and veggies for $10.99 and they are QUICK to serve.

What's the special on Tuesday?

Sorry I thought this had been set up for a Wed evening!My mistake!No special on Tues that I know of but I'll check it out!James

1- Bill

2- William

4- James and Dawn

5- Carol & Don

6- Glenn & Liz

7- Danny (if he can make it)

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

FYI.... Labatt's limit photography to The Amber Lounge only, following the tour.

No photos allowed during the tour.

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8-9-10-11-12- ⇓

YAYYYYYYYY That's my next night off from bowling....I get to attend again!!! :D Thanks Bill!1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa9-10-11-12- ⇓

Bringing a friend now.....she was jealous when I told her we were going!!1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9-10-11-12-

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu

Great response..... 15 people and counting.

We can accommodate up to 30 total. More than 20, I have to let them know in advance, so please sign-up by next week.

Kickoff is around 5 PM at Tiger Jacks'. We will have to leave by 6 PM to get to the tour start on time.

I'd be up for a bite to eat after the tour, for those that can't make it to Tiger Jack's. We can plan this following the tour.

1- Bill

2- William

4- James and Dawn

5- Carol & Don

6- Glenn & Liz

7- Danny

8- Melissa and Bev

9- Dave & Lu

10-

11-

12-

13-

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-12-13-⬇

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12-13-

I'll be there for the dinner and the Brewery tour (although I've already had my annual beer for 2009 :D).1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13-

December Beer Tour!!!

I've arranged for a tour of the London Ontario Labatt's brewery facility on the date and time above. The first Tuesday (Dec 01st) was not available.

The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and includes all aspects of production, bottling and shipping, and takes in their entire facility.

It includes a tasting session of their product line at the Amber Lounge at the end of the tour.

Normal tour times are 5:30 but they will push back till 6 for us. I can move it to 6:30 if enough people want it.

I reserved for a group of around 20.

Parking arranged in the third lot off of Richmond St., south of Horton (first lot is the beer store and the second lot is for transport trucks).

They have special footwear requirements for the tour, with NO open-toe or open-heel shoes allowed. Also flat sloes (no heels). Sneakers are best.

There is a cost of $10 per person for the complete tour, including the tasting. Payable at the door. Cash only.

Please sign-up below, stating 6 or 6:30 preference.

1- Bill ......... 6PM OK

I'm ok to go at 6pm - Wayne & Carrie

I'll be there for the dinner and the Brewery tour (although I've already had my annual beer for 2009 :D).1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John 4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie