Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Labatt's London Tour @ 6:30PM on Tuesday, Dec 08th, 2009

61 posts in this topic

Great response!

Can accommodate a few more (have 22 for the tour now, can handle up to 30. First come, first served).

Tiger Jack's restaurant kicks off at 5 PM.

Labatt's tour starts at 6:30 PM Sharp.

1- Bill

2- William

3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John

4- James and Dawn

5- Carol & Don

6- Glenn & Liz

7- Danny

8- Melissa and Bev

9- Dave & Lu

10-Terry & Phyllis

11-John & Diane

12- Estelle

13- Wayne & Carrie

14-

15-

16-

17-

18-

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15-16-17-18-

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15-16-17-18-My friend wants to join the tour also.Danny

Excellent!We should also form another list of those wanting to go to Tiger Jacks for 5 pm.That way we can warn them we are coming and hopefully ensure some speedy service :D ;i) Glenn & Lizii)iii)iv)v)

We should also form another list of those wanting to go to Tiger Jacks for 5 pm.That way we can warn them we are coming and hopefully ensure some speedy service ;i) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii)iv)v)

1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15- Garnet & Kathy (from Sarnia)16-17-18-

We should also form another list of those wanting to go to Tiger Jacks for 5 pm.That way we can warn them we are coming and hopefully ensure some speedy service ;i) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv)v)

We should also form another list of those wanting to go to Tiger Jacks for 5 pm.That way we can warn them we are coming and hopefully ensure some speedy service ;i) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev)

Count me in, looking forward to the tour.1- Bill2- William3- SMRTENUF - Joyce and John4- James and Dawn5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15- Garnet & Kathy (from Sarnia)16- Ralph

Also in for Tiger Jacks, see you at 5....i) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph

Also in for Tiger Jacks, see you at 5....i) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph vi) Dave & Lu

Also in for Tiger Jacks, see you at 5....i) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph vi) Dave & Lu It's NOT LOOKING GOOD for myself and Dawn to attend either Tiger Jacks or The Labatt's tour either now! :angry: All is well with Dawn and I but Uncle Glenn can explain the rest if your curious!Enjoy... BUT Let someone else take our spots for the up to thirty count @ LABATT'S.I'll be thinking of everyone!James

Edited by ETHICAL BEEF

Latest head count for the Labatt's tour is 26. We can handle 4 more (unfortunately James and Dawn open up space).1- Bill2- William3- Joyce and John4- 5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15- Garnet & Kathy (from Sarnia)16- Ralph17-18-List of those wanting to go to Tiger Jacks for 5 PM (plan to leave by 6 PM).) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph vi) Dave & Luvii) Bill

Latest head count for the Labatt's tour is 26. We can handle 4 more (unfortunately James and Dawn open up space).1- Bill2- William3- Joyce and John4- 5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15- Garnet & Kathy (from Sarnia)16- Ralph17-18-List of those wanting to go to Tiger Jacks for 5 PM (plan to leave by 6 PM).) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph vi) Dave & Luvii) Bill viii) Terry & Phyllis

Is there a minimum age for the tour...I know that most of us exceed whatever minimum age it could possibly be, but still I need to know....Gord

1- Bill2- William3- Joyce and John4- 5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15- Garnet & Kathy (from Sarnia)16- Ralph17- Monica (coming along with Ralph)

Also coming to Tiger Jacks) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph vi) Dave & Luvii) Bill viii) Monica

Is there a minimum age for the tour...I know that most of us exceed whatever minimum age it could possibly be, but still I need to know....Gord

My son went on the tour last year when he was 12. :2cents:

We have 27 signed up for the tour. We can accommodate a total of 30.

Three (3) more openings for the tour....... first come, first served.

Reminders... FOOTWEAR - NO open-toe or open-heel shoes

- No high heels (flats only)

- running shoes or sneakers are recommended by Labatt's

START TIME - 6:30 PM sharp

PARKING - THIRD (3rd) lot on Richmond Street SOUTH of Horton Street (1st is the Beer store & 2nd is for their trucks)

ADMISSION - $10.00 (ten dollars) per person at the door..... cash only.

I'll post any age restrictions (if any) when I can get through to the tour organizers (unable to get through so far today)

Has anyone made reservations for the 13 brave souls (maybe more?) at Tiger Jack's ?????

Signing up for Tiger Jacks....will be a rush though! Bev is going to meet me there...so if you see anyone that looks lost, if I'm not there before her. Please welcome her....she came to Robinson Hall once with us. Back when Kirk was still around.1- Bill2- William3- Joyce and John4- 5- Carol & Don6- Glenn & Liz7- Danny & Daniel8- Melissa and Bev9- Dave & Lu10-Terry & Phyllis11-John & Diane12- Estelle13- Wayne & Carrie14- Gord & Hugh15- Garnet & Kathy (from Sarnia)16- Ralph17- Monica (coming along with Ralph) Tiger Jacksi) Glenn & Lizii) John & Dianeiii) Garnet & Kathyiv) John and Joycev) Ralph vi) Dave & Luvii) Bill viii) Monicaix) Melissa and Bev

I just heard back from the tour director.The minimum age is 11 when each child is accompanied by an adult.No beer tasting (well duh) but soft drinks are available.There are still 3 spots available. There is a maximum of 30 for the tour.Sign up if you can. It'll should be fun! And remember Tiger Jack's @ 5PM for some eats before the tour.See 'ya all there.Bill

I had definately planned on attending both dinner and tour but the weather has me beat. 15 cms of snow with high winds, then freezing rain, more rain, and back to snow.I'll pass until the next meet.Bobb

Thanks Bill for suggesting and organizing our Labatt outing!!!! That was a lot of fun :doublethumb: I was amazed to see how few workers they need to brew the beer :zoink:I really enjoyed getting aquainted with Stella in the Amber lounge :drink: A few pics...the one shows the ladies hijacking the beer truck :rolleyes:

post-35-1260375974_thumb.jpg

post-35-1260375988_thumb.jpg

post-35-1260375998_thumb.jpg

post-35-1260376007_thumb.jpg

post-35-1260376016_thumb.jpg