Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Labatt's London Tour @ 6:30PM on Tuesday, Dec 08th, 2009

61 posts in this topic

Hey! Someone set me up!! :lol: I did not drink all those!! Great time.....lots of laughs. Would have been cool to see Laverne and Shirley but oh well.Thanks so much, Bill, for arranging this tour. GREAT idea!

Thanks to Bill for organizing this event.

Good to see everyone.

Safe driving over the holidays, and look forward to January's event.

more pics:

post-2682-1260455925_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260455982_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456020_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456069_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456137_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456189_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456273_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456324_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1260456393_thumb.jpg

Hello allLooks like Dawn and I missed a GREAT TIME again!I saw the red Labatt Tractor /Trailer in the London Santa Clause parade last year ...it's a nice rig.Will let everyone know how my "FUN" week has gone in a few more days!DRIVE SAFEJames

Hi London Folks,Sorry to miss this and the next few events. Sounds as though this was a particularly good one. We are enjoying Wellington, though both caught colds on the flights here. Mine is still hanging on. We plan to get out and about to see as much of the country as possible while we are here. We'll be thinking of you!Alberta and Cliff

I hope everyone that was able to attend the Labatt's tour had a good time. I want to thank those that took the time to post their appreciation.I don't know what it is, but why is it always so cold whenever I do tours? (think back to the wind turbine tour). Maybe I'll try to set something up in July.I'd like to forward my wish for a safe and happy holiday season to everyone in 'clubsmartcar.ca', and especially the people in the London area that gatherevery month to enjoy a drive, a meal, a beer (maybe), the occasional event and good fellowship. Friends are the spice of life, and we have developed a rather unique group of people on our monthly outings over the years. I hope this will continue in the future, and that more people will be able to join in the fun. If you have any ideas for outings in the vicinity, please post them. We all want to continue to get together with our Smart cars. We'll show more flexibility next year with dates that fall on days other than the first Tuesday of month in order that more people can attend. Once again, post your suggestions. So I hope that everybody has a pleasant and peaceful holiday, and we'll see you all at the Tasty Coast restaurant in London on January 05th.Bill :santa:

Thank Bill for organizing this interesting tour. I tried but unable to upload my pictures despite they were 400-500K size.I have to see what my schedule in January is like and if I can switch with someone.Danny

Thanks Bill for organizing the great tour.Would be great that there is a little bit more flexibility to organize more outings other than only on the first Tuesday of the month.This way we couples from Sarnia could participate more often.Thanks againJohn & Diane