Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrairieBoy

New Animated Features On Smart Canada's Website

10 posts in this topic

Smart Canada has changed their website a bit today. When the 'home page' opens up,stay on it ,and watch the cute animated story of the '20 reasons to love your smart'.It's a nice touch,but will it help their sales?!!!

I watched a bit of it, its fun.With #9 - Ample storage space, the look on the dogs face after the xmas tree is thrown in though ...MG

Sorry, where is this? The home page (www.thesmart.ca) only has images, not any flash or anything.-Iain

For some reason,they have taken the animations out. They were not on last night or this morning. Pitty!I just sent them an e-mail asking where the animations went to. I told them that they were interesting and fun to watch, and that they might help them to 'move some cars off the lot'.

Edited by PrairieBoy

I think they might have a few bugs to fix - I tried looking yesterday and only got audio. I'm using the latest version of firefox and shockwave and for some reason it wouldn't play properly. Maybe it'll come back once its updated?

I watch it yesterday and it was great. Today I tried again and it is not there anymore??????What is happening????

Thanks! I missed it the first time around!Edit: That is a pretty cool animation!

Edited by Nextourer