Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atdr1

Maint. Indicator Light Reset

4 posts in this topic

I had Smart email me instructions on how to reset my maintanace light without going to the dealer but they didn't work. So after messing around I finally got it. Here is how I did it, Turn ignition to ON position, select the maint. mode on your display, turn ignition off, press and hold the left button on your dash, turn ignition back to ON position while holding down the button, continue to hold untill it resets to 15000( about 10 seconds) and release.Hopefully this will help some.

I had Smart email me instructions on how to reset my maintanace light without going to the dealer but they didn't work. So after messing around I finally got it. Here is how I did it, Turn ignition to ON position, select the maint. mode on your display, turn ignition off, press and hold the left button on your dash, turn ignition back to ON position while holding down the button, continue to hold untill it resets to 15000( about 10 seconds) and release.Hopefully this will help some.

will try it this weekend, many thanksCM

will try it this weekend, many thanksCM

Tried it and it worked, thank you againOn a side topic, has anybody figured out how to disable the audio chirps from the door lock/ unlock remoteBut still have the alarm able to sound ?CM