Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartzuuk

PLEASE READ FIRST: How to format your listing

5 posts in this topic

As part of the on-going maintenance of this forum, the 'car for sale' listings need to be standardized. I have taken a first run at editing may topic titles, and will list the format specifics shortly.Essentially, we want to make it easier to see what is being offered, what price, and also help folks out a bit if they are unsure what to list. There are some great well-cared for cars available, and they need to go to good homes, so we just need to make it easier to match up buyers and sellers.

Before you post your vehicle for sale, please note the following:

Your topic title and topic description must include the following:

Line 1 (Title)

Model Year and trim level

Coupe or cabriolet

Colour (panels/tridion)

Odometer reading (kms)

Line 2 (Description)

Price

Key features, other description notes

You are urged to consider listing any key features, accessories, customizations and whether it is still under warranty.

Please utilize BOTH lines when posting your new topic. Below is an example - please use this format (all underlined items):

Topic Title: 2005 smart pulse, coupe, stream green on black, 75,000 kms

Topic Description: $7,000, Vancouver, has A/C and winter wheels/tires, original owner

Here's a link to a properly listed vehicle for sale:

http://clubsmartcar.com/index.php?showtopic=24809

Be sure to include your preferred contact information. Remember that other members CANNOT reply to the topic itself, but must be able to contact you by personal message (PM), e-mail or phone.

We encourage you to always post pictures, and fully described your vehicle, it's condition and history.

Topics that are posted without adhering to the title format requirements shown above may be deleted.

One other point - please edit your listing title when it sells. Adding 'SOLD' to the title will do. Please do not erase all the rest of the title when doing this. The moderating team will do the rest.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Keith

1 person likes this

Three listings were deleted today for not meeting the listing guidelines.

to the moderators:  Even though I am signed on, the site doesn't seem to let me create a listing in the "smart cars for sale" page.  Could you please move this to wherever it needs to be, or contact me about what I should be doing differently.

Thank you

2006 smart pulse coupe blue on black 162,000km

$1500 Edmonton, includes summer on alloy, winter on steelies. SCU trailer hitch

Car is in running condition, with some problems, so may be good as parts car.  Turbo barely functioning, EGR has electronic bypass and clutch fork failed a couple of years ago (added brass acorn nut modification)  Also, the drivers side window won't close - the piece that pushes it up seems to have broken

contact valgard.forkbeard@shaw.ca

DSCN5473.JPG