Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shirl

Time To Come Out Of Hiberation

72 posts in this topic

Hello everyoneIt has been a while and now that we have made it through the holidays, thought we could meet up just.....well, we don't need a reason, it is a "Just Cause we can.Changed date, is now Friday April 9th at 6:00 pm Fisher's Pier 4 Pub & Grub 554 James Street North, Hamilton, ON L8L 1J5 Lots of free parking around as well a lot across the street that belongs to the pub.Let me know if anyone is interested. I will need to let them know at Fishers to hold tables.Take care and hope to see some people.CheersShirl

Edited by Shirl

i'll make it my other half unfortunately won't be able to she has a class Thursday nights.

We can switch it to the Friday if you like, it is very flexible at the moment. Can't swing the Mon to Wed as I am working those eveningsAnother local will be joining us as well. Take careShirl

well if this becomes a regular meet just switch between thursday and friday every other meet that way those who can't make one are more able to make the other

Hi all, I figured we could meet for the first time and see how that goes and then if we want to make it weekly, biweekly or once a month we can work it out then.Looks like Friday February 26th is the evening to go ahead. Looking forward to seeing everyone. just remember to drop me a line as I will need to let Ed (Fishers) know how many of us will be there.CheersShirl

Barring a major dump of snow, count me in...I'm not from the area, but like to meet new people. I see that Friday, the 26th is the set date, and presume that 6:30 pm is the time.

Ron

You are what you drive

'05 smart pulse, '95 Jeep winter-beater, '89 Civic and a gaggle of motorcycles:bike:

Hi Ron, looks like the Friday is what we are going to go with. Look forward to seeing you.Take careShirl

Hello I have us booked in for 6:30 ish at Fishers on Friday February 26th.Take careShirl

I just phoned Fisher's and was assured that the business is wheelchair accessible, so I expect to attend.

Looks like Jake and I can make it weather permiting of course. We look forward to seeng everyone as it seems to have been a long time now.PS I can bring any club t shirts or other smart car stuff with us if any one is interested please pm me as I would have to get it packed up thursday night. can't waitKaren

Wow! Eight smarts already signed up. We might challenge London for packed smartie get-togethers.So, to summarize, Fisher's Pier 4 Pub & Grub on Friday Feb 26 at 6:30 pm, the following expect to attend, depending upon the weather:1. Shirl2. Huronlad3. DaCoz4. Leadwing5. jp6. Smart657. Tardis8. SMARTER NOWAnyone else, please add your id to list.Edit: Thursday changed to Friday, to match the date. Sorry about that!

Edited by smart65

Lots of free parking around as well a lot across the street that belongs to the pub.

A quick question if I may.. the lot across the street...is that the one diagonally across from the pub?

Ron

You are what you drive

'05 smart pulse "Blue Light Special", '95 Jeep winter-beater, '89 Civic and a gaggle of motorcycles:bike:

1. Shirl2. Huronlad3. DaCoz4. Leadwing5. jp6. michelle & lorne7. Smart658. Tardis9. SMARTER NOW

Hello EveryoneWow, I am looking forward seeing everyone. The parking lot is across the road and to the right of the building. This way all we have to do is look out a window to see the cars. If you go to google street level and punch in 554 James Street North, Hamilton, ON L8L 1J5, you can see the garage with Fishers sign on it and the lot just to the right of Fishers. There is parking all around on the streets as well. Hopefully we can scoop up the lot before others decide to use it :whistle: Take careShirl

1. Shirl2. Huronlad3. DaCoz4. Leadwing5. jp6. michelle & lorne7. Smart658. Tardis9. SMARTER NOW10. Tony

Hey I'd like to show up to that. Still never met anyone other Smart owners in the GTA. I'm in Aurora but can drive down. Never done a car meet before.

Hello PlanedriverLook forward to meeting you. Take careShirl

Edited by Shirl

Huronlad: Your post prompted me to revisit the rest of the thread. I found that I'd inadvertently typed Thursday when the 26th is a Friday. I've fixed it. Friday it is.

1. Shirl2. Huronlad3. DaCoz4. Leadwing5. jp6. michelle & lorne7. Smart658. Tardis9. SMARTER NOW10. Tony11. Bobb