Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartieParts

Canadian Customer Special For 451 Cruise Controls

6 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Canadians!I have a special deal on the Area 451 Cruise Control for Canadians only.To qualify the item must be shipped to a Canadian address, be paid for in Canadian funds using a Canadian credit card, and there is a limit of one per address.I can't put the details here. Contact me directly if interested.ALSO!! $25 referral fee for each paying referral you send to this deal. Just tell me that you're interested in doing referrals then tell the person(s) to drop your name. No limit so if you know some Canadian 451 owners you can make some $$!Both offers expire BEFORE TAXES ARE DUE (which should be a big hint at why the promo!).Thanks. - StevenPS. Yes this is for 451 smarts only. Nothing for the 450, sorry.

Edited by SmartieParts

how much is the cruise control?? :)

It makes you wonder if you can't understand the posting, would you really be able to operate the cruise control? :D Quote "I can't put the details here. Contact me directly if interested."

Area 451 Cruise

Here is a link to the 451 cruise. I bought mine from SmartieParts when they were first offered. It has worked flawlessly and I would highly recommend it. (By the way, I have no affiliation with SmartieParts. I'm just a satisfied customer.)

Craig

how much is the cruise control?? :)

Less than the MSRP of US$479.99. By contract with certain other retailers, I can't advertise a lower price. Usually that's not an issue because this item RARELY goes on sale. I'm out of Canadian $$$ and at the US/CAD rate right now I'm trying to avoid converting US to pay my 2009 taxes. PM or use my contact me page and i'll discuss privately. Thank you.

It makes you wonder if you can't understand the posting, would you really be able to operate the cruise control? :D

The cruise is much easier to operate then this forum is! (and remember... I did most of the design for this forum so I can say that ;) )

Area 451 CruiseHere is a link to the 451 cruise. I bought mine from SmartieParts when they were first offered. It has worked flawlessly and I would highly recommend it. (By the way, I have no affiliation with SmartieParts. I'm just a satisfied customer.)Craig

I appreciate that Craig. (Our agreed upon amount for the endorsement has been transfered to your Swiss bank account. :lol: )

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More