Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartzuum

And Then There Were Three....

46 posts in this topic

I'm headed to West Island MB today so I'll shake them down for a number. ;)FWIW, most formerly-EU-only parts can now be ordered through dealerships -- fog lamp switch, roadster parts, etc.

To be right on a diesel, it would have to be SD-1 ;)Der cdi ist keine Benzin Motor!

Yeah. There never was a production Brabus cdi. I mean in a sense with engine upgrades. Perhaps you can trim off the SB-1 part. Or get a remap to match the power to the name.

Edited by FastEddy

I've determined to let a Liberal candidate use the car for 5 weeks this spring (gee, wonder why, gotta fight the jetsandjails!)This despite I am giving $$$$ to Elizabeth May, and haven't decided if I will actually vote in Abbotsord or not.

And then there was just one.....Never did update this thread when I sold my 2008 pure coupe to TPM Nanaimo in 2012 to get a Subaru Impreza. It is not doing as good on fuel as hoped, but it is proving just slightly cheaper than the gas smart all things considered.Well.... the canada1 only has 16,100 kms on it, and it now has plates for the summer, and will get at least 5,000 kms on it I figure. It's true - I have it listed for sale in the classifieds section, and I might just toss it on eBay yet.... but for now, it's nice to have a squeaky clean cdi as well appointed as this is.

This thread is loaded with photos, the car in question has the crossblade alloys.

Car currently has the original black Brabus wheels on itIt has been out for a few hundred kms now......Weather permitting, it's onto the island for a few days tomorrow on the 5 pm to Victoria

<in Homer Simpson donut voice> Mmmm... Crossblade rims..... <drool>:sun:

<in Homer Simpson donut voice> Mmmm... Crossblade rims..... <drool>:sun:

Love that colour. Someone will be getting a very incredible car. Alas it will not be me. I don't think Angela will let me have a 4th smart. And even if I sold my little black pulse I should be buying a gas smart to replace it as we really need one for when we are in the US. Hard to get service for the CDI's there. Maybe if I think hard enough I can put a twist on it and come up with a reason. :):)

Red and White Canada 1 - these two were converted at BRABUS at the exact same time - had a reunion in Ladysmith this afternoon. Keith put his BRABUS Monoblock 6s on for the occasion. Despite the rain, it was a nice short reunion!

post-5-1368324641_thumb.jpg

The black wheels are growing on me a bit......Back in Abbotsford now.

You did so!!!Yarrow pizza, and a quick loop around Majuba HillAnd I need to get an ecovillage tour sometimeCurrently in Poulsbo at Viking FestLots of questions still, 8 years and counting

Cool, now don't leave a Canada 1 in the USA!!

Hmm, is there any news to report here?

Somehow I was unable to find this topic for the longest time, and now as I get ready to say good-bye to my second canada1 (the coupe), I have found this topic again, and am having flashbacks to the former days when Mike and I each bought a canada1 out of Ontario....

For the record, I just bought my 7th smart (6th cdi) today. We'll see how that one goes as it is truly a fixer-upper.

And what Mike was referring to a couple posts back was that I had a chance to own the canada1 coupe WHILE I STILL owned the Canada1 cabriolet!

I passed on it at the time - but my friend David bought it from my friend Roy - which was insurance on being able to have a chance at it again... which came to be in late 2015!