Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrairieBoy

New Limited Edition Smart For Two 'light Yellow'

7 posts in this topic

There is an attractive new limited edition smart for two coupe: 'Light Yellow' available at your smart dealer. It's a pure coupe, that gets rid of one of the complaints people had about the pure's interior's 'grey' color.This new limited edition pure coupe has (among other things) ,a 'Design black' interior! It also has 'Light Yellow' body panels,a black tridion safety cell,air-conditioning,and a 'radio-9' cd player/radio too.All for a starting price "From $15,800.00" This is a handsome color combination. We get to have a bright colors again! I like it !!Check it out at : WWW.THE SMART.CA It should be at your dealer soon too!

Looks like they found an extra batch of yellow panels from the 2008's and decided to do something with them!-Iain

Maybe this is Duck's next car? I really like this 'light yellow'/black combination.

They might wanna fix the photo in the brochure. It shows manual crank windows instead of power windows.Hmm... so basically the design black interior is "free" since yellow panels were a standard MIC anyway. Not bad esp. if you hate the pure's light grey interior. I just noticed that the pure isn't available in metallic colours for 2010.

I just can't help but think that all this car needs is a big stinger sticking out the rear panel and a few more black stripes to make it the ultimate Bumble Bee car since a high speed the engine already buzzes like mad (or least the one I test drove did!)