Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartsk88er

Sunday Smart Meet In Woodbridge

38 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, how's it going? Havent seen you all in quite a while.. hopefully that will change this summer :)Here's the scoop.. My family owns a bakery in Woodbridge and I'm thinking of having a smart meet there. We have lots of parking, along with coffee/espresso/hot table/deli/ice cream, and much more.I think it will be a great place to meet up and have some food and drinks. What would be better, a night meet or a Sunday morning?I'll be posting up more details once I find out :)Adios amigos

I'm in for that. Closest meet to me yet. Im in Aurora about 15mins away. Oh I love bakery anything. Any sausage n peppers???

I'm in for that. Closest meet to me yet. Im in Aurora about 15mins away. Oh I love bakery anything. Any sausage n peppers???

Looots of sausage, peppers, veal, chicken :)Hope this works out, it'll be a fun meet

Looots of sausage, peppers, veal, chicken :)Hope this works out, it'll be a fun meet

.........................Is this Woodbridge near 400 and 401 ? Dpending on the Sunday I might be able to come alsoBobb

I'm up for it if it's a Saturday or Sunday morning. Luuuuv donuts :D Time and location needed and I'll be there. :doublethumb:

I'm up for it if it's a Saturday or Sunday morning. Luuuuv donuts :D Time and location needed and I'll be there. :doublethumb:

it'll most likely be a Sunday morning :) I'll post up a date asap, it'll be awsome to get a bunch of smarts over herethe bakery is called La Stella Bakery and it's located at marycroft and hwy 7, close to the 400

hmmm, 94 km drive. Probably worth it to meet more of the torontoish smarties, instead of seeing the londonish smarties. Sunday morning would be best, then i could have a coffee

There used to be a Drive-Inn someplace near there, as I remember from my high-school days in Thistletown!Bil :sun:

Ok so the date is set for the first Smart Sunday meet @ La Stella Bakery, which is this sunday morning, April 11th 2010If you come with a Smart between 9am-11am you will receive a complimentary 2 egg omelette :), might as well make getting up on a Sunday morning worth it hahaWe're located at the corner of Marycroft and Highway 7 in Woodbridge, ON.Copy and paste and add your name if you're interested in coming1. smartsk88er2. Hope to see you all there :)

Ok so the date is set for the first Smart Sunday meet @ La Stella Bakery, which is this sunday morning, April 11th 2010If you come with a Smart between 9am-11am you will receive a complimentary 2 egg omelette :), might as well make getting up on a Sunday morning worth it hahaWe're located at the corner of Marycroft and Highway 7 in Woodbridge, ON.Copy and paste and add your name if you're interested in coming1. smartsk88er2. Hope to see you all there :)

Count us in, my wife and I will each bring a Smart

Looking forward to it, man!1. smartsk88er2. lehter & wife3. Phil and Iain (Duck)

Awesome guys :) cant wait to see everyone, and Iain I have my new stereo to show you :P

Edited by smartsk88er

I'm kind of scared, LOL :)You gonna bring your trailer? If the weather's good I can bring the stuff to lube your clutch actuator too if you want.-Iain

I'm kind of scared, LOL :)You gonna bring your trailer? If the weather's good I can bring the stuff to lube your clutch actuator too if you want.-Iain

I have to fix my new exhaust and run the wires for the trailer before its on the road, so im not sure about this weekend, but hopefully next time I see ya :)and yeah sure dude, if its warm we could do it up, its shifting alot better then before now, i think it was dodgy because it was parked all winter.Stevenoh... and be scared, its 3x louder then my old one haha

Sounds like a plan!1. smartsk88er2. lehter & wife3. Phil and Iain (Duck)4. Vroom Vroom (Cleo) 5. Ron (Leadwing)

Dang! I have to work Sunday & your just down the road, not 15 minutes away. Next time & save a donut for us!

1. smartsk88er2. lehter & wife3. Phil and Iain (Duck)4. Vroom Vroom (Cleo) 5. Ron (Leadwing)6. Maty(plaincorgi)I'll try and make it, hopefully there is something I can eat there[vegan] (other than delicious coffee!)

1. smartsk88er2. lehter & wife3. Phil and Iain (Duck)4. Vroom Vroom (Cleo) 5. Ron (Leadwing)6. Maty(plaincorgi)I'll try and make it, hopefully there is something I can eat there[vegan] (other than delicious coffee!)

There is lots of pastries and sweets. We have a hot table with vegetables but it's not open until the afternoon. Hopefully you see something you like :)and Iain yes that is the place, look for the red neon sign that says La Stella Bakery

i'm going to try to find the your bakery sunday morning too.... :D :D :D

Haha its very very easy to find, its right at Marycroft and Highway 7, and theres a big neon red sign on the front of the unit that says La Stella Bakery :)

A pic of most of the Woodbridge group of cars

post-7529-1271025305_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leadwing