Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idahosmart

Second Annual "cruise The Loop" - May 16, 2010

1 post in this topic

The next smart car club of Idaho event will be a smart car cruise of about 140 miles on Sunday, May 16, 2010. Last spring we did this cruise in the reverse direction of what we will this year.

We will meet near the McDonald's at Federal Way and Gowen Road (Highway 21 exit on I-84) at 2:00pm and leave the parking lot at 2:30 to drive to Idaho City. We will then drive to Lowman, through Garden Valley, to Banks and down to Horseshoe Bend, then return to Boise. We plan to make several stops along the way, wherever we want to stop for pictures, white-water and wildlife viewing, etc. We will stop for dinner in either Garden Valley or Horseshoe Bend (TBD) at about 5:30pm. A map for the route can be found below:

Directions for smart car cruise

If you want to join us for this event, please E-mail or PM me. If you are unable to make the cruise but would still like to meet the group at the for dinner, let me know that as well. I would like a head count for dinner so that we can make reservations ahead for our group.

I hope to see a bunch of smarties there! So far I have five pre-registered for the event.

Tom

Edited by idahosmart