Xandria

Come, Say HI

1,101 posts in this topic

Di

I have driven my smart to NYC, Penna, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina (Raleigh), Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and Ohio.

13 states in all. Next trip is back to NYC (Long Island specifically)

I've gone to Washington, but that's about it. Even then, it sure is neat seeing all those gaping faces mouthing, "what the f*** is that?"

- Steven

Hi

I purchased my phat red pure in August in Victoria. I commute from Campbell river to Parksville 5 days a week. I am saving so much money on petrol. I love my car and I have to admit I am getting use to the stares.

I just purchased snow tires in preperation. I have seen my fair share of accidents including the mayor of Campbell River a few days ago.

Peppy La Pew

Welcome Peppy!!! I hear we live a street apart!

I sure hope you check out the Marmot section and consider joining us for some fun!

I saw that picture of the mayors car! Yikes they were lucky!

We are not going to get snowies, if the weather is that bad hubby will drive the 4x4 to work.

Again, welcome! :beerchug:

Good Day Everyone

My black pulse arrived today in Kitchener, ON after a long 3 month wait. I'm hoping to drive away with the little rascal early Friday morning. It was one of those purchases that just seemed so right.

Initially my wife and I thought that this would be a great promo vechicle for the business (Tim Hortons operators), but I found that the car is much more personal than to be used simply for marketing.

My daughter and I are looking forward to participating in Hamilton's Christmas parade with our smart and look forward to future smart events.

We're very happy to be now part of the family.

Cheers

Goatman

(Gregg)

WELCOME!

I know you will love your car and this forum and people are great.

You learn so much.

Enjoy! :bowdown3:

Black Pulse eh? Nice....mine too!! I also will be at the parade....just haven't figured out what to do with the car with respect to decorations!!

Enjoy your new toy....I'm sure you will be happy!

Black Pulse eh? Nice....mine too!! I also will be at the parade....just haven't figured out what to do with the car with respect to decorations!!

Enjoy your new toy....I'm sure you will be happy!

Check out the smart Marmots forum here....we are all on Vancouver Island and tend to have meetings every month. Next event is a City Hall Crawl on December 11th.

Glad to see you have dropped by!

Come stay a while!

Wave at us; we have the schnauzer you will see in the banners on this site.

Tuvok will bark at yours as we pass.

Hoping to see all you guys at one of our meets. :manygrins:

Hy guy :clapping:

It finaly got here. I picked it up today

My name is Jacques and I live around Montreal, Quebec.

I had ordered my Passion coupe with everything back in august and I picked it up this morning.

It is great, it's awsome, it really grooves.

It realy drives like a real car, but with a hole lot more fun.

The heated leather seats have a great support.

I had the winter tires instaled on the Pure weels with the Smart hub caps and it realy looks good with the sylver Tridon.

I will be posting a few picks shortly.

Anyway, go to go, and drive, will let you know.

Ciao

Jake the Snake

Welcome... you picked it up today! Wow !!

Cannot wait to see the pictures.

Thats so exciting.

I LOVE MY HEATED LEATHER SEATS ALSO. :ballons:

Hi!

(Hmm... should've done this one first!)

I've got a Red on Black Pulse coming my way, it's about 4.75 months away now (if the sales dude was right). Ooooh, what a grueling wait it is! :P

I'm glad I "stumbled" on this site, there's so many good, friendly people here!

Thank you to all of you for making this such a great place!

Hi, my name is Janette and I got my Smart in November from TPM in Victoria:clapping: . I've wanted one ever since I saw them in France 6 years ago, they were still called Swatch cars then...

I live in Langford, just outside of Victoria and do a lot of highway driving living at the base of the Malahat on Finlayson Mountain.

So far I LOVE it! Just ordered some mud flaps to add to the front wheels, I hope it helps with the dirt.

We're getting lots of waves from other Smart owners, it's nice...

TTFN :thewave: Janette

Welcome Janette - the Vancouver Island group is called the Marmots - and we are a busy bunch - there is actually an event coming up on February 5th if you are interested you are more than welcome to join us- check out the Marmot's Burrow -

http://www.clubsmartcar.com/index.php?showtopic=12459?f=3

I get my car this week sometime and I already have a box of goodies to go on it - including mudflaps.

Cheers,

Cameron

How did you find us? A card on the window?

We hope to meet you soon!

Cheers

Hello,

No, I didn't find a card on my window, but that would have been very exciting! James at Three Point Motors gave me the address for this site and I couldn't help but join!

I ordered my car on October 4 2005 and adopted her on November 25th 2005. She's my first 'new car'.

I do mostly highway driving, I live at Goldstream and work at Vic Gen. So far I've cut my fuel bill by 2/3. Now that I'm over the break in stage I will keep tabs so I can add the cute little fuel tank icon to my profile like everyone else has!

I am very happy :barbie: with it so far and have not changed the way I grocery shop! (That seems to be the most FAQ).

I would love to meet the Marmots! Please email...

:thanx:

Janette