Xandria

Come, Say HI

1,013 posts in this topic

Hi all, my name is Curt from the states "South Carolina" and i own a 06' smart 3cyl turbo 0.7L and have been loving it! i would love to troubleshoot some of the basic issues with it and then enjoy it even more.

post-10666-1324784393_thumb.jpg

Welcome, hope we can help. There are a couple of G&K owners that occasionally show up here - one is smartie yank in WA.

Hi, I'm new to the Smart Car world, having just purchased a 2005 Coupe CDI (77,000 km). Regards, Al

Hello,I’m the new member of the club.My name is Kira. I’m from Bavaria/Germany. I’m female, 22 years old, single, no kids.I own three 450 CDI convertibles.It looks as if there is more knowledge about the CDIs then in German boards.That’s the reason why I registered here.Nice greetingskira

Welcome Kira ! Three cabriolet diesels, wow, are all three on the road? I had two myself for a while but one was destroyed in a collision so now I've only got one.

Hello Mike, hello Glenn,yes, they are all on the road.The 1st is for the daily business. It is a passion in river silver from 2003 with 150.000 kmThe 2nd is optimized for max. power. It is a pulse in stream green from 2005 with 80.000 kmThe 3rd is optimized for max. torque. It is a pulse in path red from 2006 with 60.000 kmBest regardskira

:welcome: to the club. I have 2 smarts (both CDI's) One ('05 Pulse) is for all year use and the Cabrio ('06 Passion) is for summer If you are looking for information on any of your cars, this is a good place to find it. A lot of the members are very knowledgable about the diesel (CDI) smarts.Ron :bike:

Hi Kira! Wow 22 and single. I think you should come pay Canada a visit. I'm also 22 and single. Welcome!

Hello,I’m the new member of the club.My name is Kira. I’m from Bavaria/Germany. I’m female, 22 years old, single, no kids.I own three 450 CDI convertibles.It looks as if there is more knowledge about the CDIs then in German boards.That’s the reason why I registered here.Nice greetingskira

Hi Kira .. Welcome !!

Hello all,Would someone help me get to the place to post my Questions?

Kaladarbob .. Try clicking on the 'Forums' near the top right of this page in the dark grey bar. When that opens, scroll down until you see the subject that closest matches the topic you wish to ask about. Hope this helps.Ron

Hello, I'm new to the Smart Car scene along with this whole forum deal. Just picked up an 06 Passion with 120,500 kms on it, completed my first week of commuting now at 121, 500 about. So far love the reduced cost for commuting ($48 as opposed to about $200 per week). Went from an 03 Impala (spun a rod bearing just shy of 200,000 kms, started running my 7.5 litre ford on propane though so only $200 a week for fuel, finally got the truck down to 3.8 km per liter (no not 3.8l/100km)) Anyway lots of info and great assistance on the forum. Thanks.

Welcome, we're at the north end of the Cowichan Valley ourselves.

HelloI'm new to this site & not really sure how to put up a message, but have an 05 smart cdi.I just installed a cruise control & had the dealerdownload codes for a ghastly amount of moneybut it does not work & they don't know why.I can't find any thing on this topic on this site, but am wondering if some one can help me.ThanksPaul

hijust got a 2005 pure cabriolet and after not realizing about the starting issue if it was left unlocked for 5 minutes I have just fixed a flapping panel under the body a plastic piece that seems poorly attached but no longersee how long it stays up?I do love the car so farother issue is the person who sold it to me took the battery out and the radio went to safe modeok enough chatterLloyd

:welcome: to the club LLoyd and Paul.Paul: Someone at your end of the country will probably contact you (through this thread) and help you with the code problems.Lloyd: When the battery is disconnected, the radio goes into "safe"mode to make it useless to thieves. Instructions on how to get things back to normal are in your owners manual. You will require the code which should also be somewhere in your paperwork that should have come with the car. If it's not there, a trip to a dealer might be needed to obtain it.Ron :bike:

Hi my name is Alain from Ottawa Ontario; I put a deposit for the new Smart electric in November and just received a call from the dealer to come in next Saturday and order the car. Can't wait to get my hands on it; I just hope it doesn't take too long. Cheers

:welcome: to the club Alain.We, as a group, would love to hear all about your real life experiences with the electric when you get it. Pictures too, of course :) Ron :bike: