Xandria

Come, Say HI

999 posts in this topic

Certainly are Rallies - check your local region page for details!And Welcome!Cheers,Cameron

Hi everyone! Our Grandstyle #54 will arrive here in Saint John Thursday afternoon. Just like waiting for a new puppy to arrive. I am really intereste in doing a couple of modifications to "tiny"

We have a grandstyle registry going in the General Discussions forum, so please, when you get your car, PM the last 6 numbers of the VIN to me or DieselDave so we can put it up there!

Congrats on the car!

Hey ya peeps!

so THIS is where it's at now!!

i wandered over here from mbcanada.. thought it was kinda slow there these days (or the odd days that i actually check the forum).

there seems to be more and more smarties around vancouver.... when/where's the next meet? ;)

i can't seem to actually stop n' chat with all the other smartie owners/drivers on the streets! where are all ya guys hiding?

i wandered over here from mbcanada..

Same here! :twothumbs:

Seems like a fun group from what I've read/seen so far.

I'm looking forward to talking "smart" with some fellow fanatics.

I'm looking forward to talking "smart" with some fellow fanatics.

And F1. Kimi indeed.

Salut Jacques!

I love his post-race interviews. They are....uhh.....relaxing. ;)

I love his post-race interviews. They are....uhh.....relaxing. ;)

LOL!

The funny thing is he's gotten a lot better than he used to be.

My parents call him "the mumbler".

Awesome to know that there's some other F1 fans around. Is there a thread for race banter anywhere?

Has anyone in Canada heard any news about when and if this cute little car will come to the U.S.?

I do love how the car mfg. says that we in the US would not buy this car. what does he know for petes sake,they think everyone wants one of those big lumbering trucks and SUV's. He is so wrong, a lot of us do not need a big car, for the past 30 years all I have owned are VW's, from rabbits to jettas.

I would love one of these cute little cars.

a question too, do they only make them with power windows and door locks? I much prefer manual, as if they do break I can fix.

The smart is _sort of_ available in the USA, albeit at a premium price. G&K Automotive in CA is doing them.

There seems to be a better than 50-50 chance of the next generation smart car coming to the US trhough conventional channels though, look for an announcement in the next couple of months.

Yes, the present generation car has power windows and locks only.

A prototype of the next generation car has been photographed with manual window winders. If you don't like electronic components, this whole car would be a disappointment to you, as virtually everything is electric!

The power door/trunk locks on my 1989 Peugeot 405 still function fine after 18 years and 220,000 miles, so I'm not sure what you're worried about ;)

Hi All!!!

For those of you that doesn't know (or doesn't remember :steamed: ) me, my name is Roger and I drive a white / silver / red passion coupe in the GTA area (with HID just installed today :clapping:) which i got about a year ago (easter weekend to be exact) . And no, that picture on the left is NOT me.

And of cause, :beerchug: to MikeT, spinner, and others alike.

Welcome Roger!

Great to see you here!

Hey Hey Everyone!

I waited almost 6 MONTHS for my little car and WAHOOOOOO I love it SOOOO much! I have an all-black pure with air, glass roof, clock/rev, etc....

I also have a six year old daughter who LOVES being the talk-of-the-town as we drive along. It's fun to watch people stare at our car, mostly because she'll wave at them and giggle.

We're planning out first big road trip for July. We're heading down to Pennsylvania for a grand tour of all things "kid-related" (Hershey, Sesame Place etc)

Can't wait to see the American's eyeballs pop out of their heads as we drive by. Six year olds like eyeball-popping I tell ya.

So, here's to all those gigglers out there who LOVE their car as much as my daughter and I do!

:cheeky:

Welcome, and have a great trip!

Welcome to the board smartypants, looking forward to seeing you around town..........

Smartypants - where are you from? Mixed said around town? St. Catharines area?

Hello evry one, I'm smartpat in Otterburn Park, Qc. My wife got her lady in red last fryday the 12 may 06, a litle toy, a passion cabrio, a real plaisure to drive, even ont the 20 at hi speed. I found this site very intersting, since I got my first contact with the litle lady . I gess seeing all the positive feelings around that car makes me tinking that it is not only a car but a statement on the plaisure to drive and travel with a minimal effect on our planet & wallet....

seeyou

Smartpat