Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain No Beard

Next Up...fredericton

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,We're on the move again.Our Grandstyle will now call Fredericton Home...hopefully it's the last move!Although it enjoyed Labrador, and did fine in the GTA, we're looking forward to settling in Freddie.Many other Freddie smart drivers on the board now, the only confirmed one I can see in the quick scan is ARTZ.Captain No Beard

Are you in the armed forces? Best of luck with the move!

Darn, wish we'd paid attention and could have gotten a visit while you were in the neighborhood, so to speak! Fredericton should be really nice.

Thanks all for the good wishes,We're leaving tomorrow, just finished the packing and loading today. Would have been great to see another Grandstyle up close while we were nearby, but alas...not sure how many ended up in Atlantic Canada, I know ours was the only one sold in Newfoundland, since they had to get it from Montreal for us, and were kicking themselves when they saw it for not ordering any.Not with the forces, but close...NavCanada, I'm an air traffic controller, and we've just re-opened the tower there.I'm looking forward to this being my last tower. It will be my 6th, and the training is getting tiring; I'm ok with spending a decade or so in Freddy.We've found a really nice place on the north side in McLeod Hill and lots of plans on how to make it ours.Quark the Grandstyle is with Hansen's right now and will be meeting us there on Friday.NB

My late dad was a fighter controller in the RCAF back in the fifties and up to the mid-sixties. Interesting stuff.....