Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shirl

The 2nd Smart Car Mystery Run

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The 2nd Smart Car MysteryTime for another "Fun Run"Once again we are looking for all Smart Car owners, to participate in a fun day.Locations and routes will be unveiled day of the run.There is a $10.00 entry fee per person before you can begin. It will be worth it!!!!!For right now, you will have to check back to see what the day includes as Amy and I are working hard to bring it all together for you. We will post as we finalize details along the way.To start everything off will be the Meet and Greet At Dundurn Castle on York Street Hamilton OntarioTime 12:00 till 1:00 pm in the side parking lot (across from the Hamilton cemetary.) We will meet under the gazebo once you have parked.Leave for the Rally.Dinner will be at Stonewalls in Hamilton Ont on York Street, We should be arriving there around 5:30 pm.Once there, we will be having a draw for some prizes.50/50 draw, Proceeds from the days events will go to the Make a Wish Foundation this year. Date is Saturday August 7th, 2010. Contact: Bill or Shirl McMurray 905 777-8795or shirl_mcmurray@sympatico.ca

Edited by Shirl

1) Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony 4) Brent & wife

I will be unable to attend this year :( . The Tail of The Dragon is the same weekend.

Count us in for sure but when I went to mark the calender I noticed sept. 17th is a friday I am assuming you were meaning the 18th?Karen and Jake

Oh no. can't have that where it is competing with the tail of the dragon. I will change the date so that it will not conflict with the event. I know that there are a few that are going. Sorry about that. Just spoke to Amy and we can change the date to August 7th. Hope that works very everyone.

) Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony 4) Brent & wife 5) Huronland

1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony 4) Brent & wife 5) Huronland 6) Scott

Posted (edited) · Report post

1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony 4) Brent & wife 5) Huronland 6) Scott7) Britsmart

Count me in :D Edited by Britsmart

going to try to make it (half to try to book it off of work)1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony4) Brent & wife5) Huronland6) Scott7) Britsmart8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy

Google maps says about a day's drive to Hamilton from Dayton, OH - looks doable. Any recommendations on places to stay if I arrived on the Friday evening? Thanks! :) 1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony4) Brent & wife5) Huronland6) Scott7) Britsmart8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy 9) jwight (John)

Edited by jwight

I have a better idea :D

Leave Dayton on Thursday at 9 am and arrive at my house in London Ontario around 3 pm- jump in the pool :spot:

Get refreshed and then join the smarties going to this show at an incredible ..... estate.

Spend the night(s) at my ''pool house'' and then take a leisurely drive (1 hr)to Hamilton for the next smart event.

I have a better idea :D Leave Dayton on Thursday at 9 am and arrive at my house in London Ontario around 3 pm- jump in the pool :spot: Get refreshed and then join the smarties going to this show at an incredible ..... estate.Spend the night(s) at my ''pool house'' and then take a leisurely drive (1 hr)to Hamilton for the next smart event.

Glen,Very kind of you - sounds like a plan (except for the pool part - not my thing) and the show should be fun. Need to find a Tim Hortons (real one as opposed to what we have here) and look at Catsup for some reason...Thanks!John Edited by jwight

1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony4) Brent & wife5) Huronland6) Scott7) Britsmart8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy9) jwight (John) 10)Rich and TiaCount us in.Lots of smart car talk and the exchange of tips and tricks and checking out the other rides.I was told the people enjoyed themselves also.

1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony4) Brent & wife5) Huronland6) Scott7) Britsmart8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy9) jwight (John) 10)Rich and Tia11) Karen and Jake (Tardis)wouldn't miss this

Edited by Tardis

And the updating will begin:The 2nd Smart Car MysteryTime for another "Fun Run"Once again we are looking for all Smart Car owners, to participate in a fun day.Locations and routes will be unveiled day of the run.There is a $20.00 entry fee per person before you can begin. It will be worth it!!!!!For right now, you will have to check back to see what the day includes as Amy and I are working hard to bring it all together for you. We will post as we finalize details along the way.To start everything off will be the Meet and Greet At Dundurn Castle on York Street Hamilton OntarioTime 12:00 till 1:00 pm in the side parking lot (across from the Hamilton cemetary.) We will meet under the gazebo once you have parked.Leave for the tour.50/50 draw, Proceeds from the days events will go to the Make a Wish Foundation this year. Date is Saturday August 7th, 2010. Meet and greet time to be determined. Contact: Bill or Shirl McMurray 905 777-8795or shirl_mcmurray@sympatico.ca

Edited by Shirl

Shirl what are our options for payment?1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony4) Brent & wife5) Huronlad6) Scott7) Britsmart8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy9) jwight (John)10)Rich and Tia11) Karen and Jake (Tardis)

Edited by Huronlad

Hello Huronlad.You can just give Amy or I the payment when you arrive. Will be posting more information on Monday for the run. So be sure to check back in. We are just finalizing some things this weekend :clap:

Edited by Shirl

1)Titan - Bill & Shirl2) Tiggre - Amy3) Tony4) Brent & wife5) Huronlad6) Scott7) Britsmart8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy9) jwight (John)10)Rich and Tia11) Karen and Jake (Tardis) 12) jp +113) jp's folks

1)Titan - Bill & Shirl

2) Tiggre - Amy

3) Tony

4) Brent & wife

5) Huronlad

6) Scott

7) Britsmart

8) DaCoz (Gary) & Mandy

9) jwight (John)

10)Rich and Tia

11) Karen and Jake (Tardis)

12) jp +1

13) jp's folks

14) Elaine & John (Adelaide J)

Hello One and all, We have added more so be sure to check it out.

The 2nd Smart Car Mystery

Date is Saturday August 7th, 2010.

To start everything off will be the Meet and Greet

At Dundurn Castle on York Street Hamilton Ontario

We will begin with a coffee, time to say hi and take few photos of our little darlings.

Time To meet is 12:00 till 1:00 pm in the side parking lot (across from the Hamilton cemetary.) We will meet under the gazebo once you have parked.

We leave at one for .................Ah no, you did not think I was actually going to tell you now did you? :whistle:

The locations and routes will not be unveiled until the day of the run.

There is a $10.00 entry fee per person before you can begin. It will be worth it!!!!!

Leave for the tour.

We have found a terrific spot for dinner which will end the day quite nicley. The staff is freindly, the owner is nice and they have one big parking lot, handicap accessable and the best part the food is good for the price.

Check out the web site http://www.stonewallshamilton.ca/

We have set reservations for 5:30 pm. We will need to give them a total count a couple of days in advance as they are supplying us with our own wait staff....yeah!!!!!!!!

After dinner we will run a

50/50 draw,

Proceeds from the days events will go to the Make a Wish Foundation this year.

We will also be giving you some tickets for a draw for a few items.

or shirl_mcmurray@sympatico.ca

We are looking forward to seeing everyone. :D

Edited by Shirl

Hello EveryoneJust did a dry run and am really looking forward to the actual run 15 more days.:cheer3: Take careShirl

Edited by Shirl