Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VRsyncro

Bombshell Discovery

30 posts in this topic

And your response is based on what HTA act?

Wow, way to completely edit your post so that it doesn't resemble anything like it originally did. I guess you all can ignore my post #15 since it was all a reply to the original post #14, which was totally changed after I replied.

I feel very safe in my Smart car as I feel like the car is made like a walnut shell.May 31 I was sitting at light on the highway, when a SUV made a left hand turn and someone in a truck came barreling thru, racing the yellow to red light and kind of T-boned him.All I could think about was my panels on my Smart car as the SUV was spinning out of control towards me. I felt very safe. Fortunately my panels were fine as he missed the front of my car within inches, slammed into the car beside me and totaled her front end and stopped within inches of the side of my car. The very unfortunate thing in all of this was the woman that was his passenger died on the way to the hospital and the woman in the back seat was also injured.It was a pretty scary mess that happened so fast. If only we could turn back the clock by moments at times like that. However, I was able to report everything to 911 and keep at least one of the injured calm and not wander in shock into traffic.Basically, all I am trying to say is I drive all the time with semi trucks, big pick-ups and SUV's, I feel as safe as anyone driving any vehicle!Some people that say" I wouldn't want to be in a Smart car when you get hit by a semi." I always ask them...."WHAT VEHICLE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN WHEN YOU GET HIT BY A SEMI?"

"WHAT VEHICLE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN WHEN YOU GET HIT BY A SEMI?"

In a lot of cases, not even being in another semi would help