Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Tuesday July 06th - Rm Auto Museum In Chatham

43 posts in this topic

Sign up for a convoy to Chatham from London:1. Glenn & Liz2. William3. Bill 4. Joyce and John

SIGN-UP1. Bill (smartnhappy)2. Glenn & Liz (smart142 & Lilbit)3. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)4. Terry & Phyllis (smarting)5. William (Huronlad)6. Joyce and John (SMRTENUF)7. Doug & a driver for me!8. Don (Doug's chauffeur)9. Melissa & Tony(Cheese4)10. Dave & Lu (The Lurker & Tankgirl)11. ......... (Hobbsy)12.Noah and Gord13.14.15. ⬇

SIGN-UP1. Bill (smartnhappy)2. Glenn & Liz (smart142 & Lilbit)3. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)4. Terry & Phyllis (smarting)5. William (Huronlad)6. Joyce and John (SMRTENUF)7. Doug & a driver for me!8. Don (Doug's chauffeur)9. Melissa & Tony(Cheese4)10. Dave & Lu (The Lurker & Tankgirl)11. Dave & Charlene (Hobbsy)12.Noah and Gord13.Patty14.

We're interested in the "family restaurant" scene. Would like to join in the convoy if it's gonna happen, but if we are going to eat before the tour, it needs to leave early enough to allow for this. If eating after the tour, time (for Spike and I) is not an issue. Either way, a start time for the convoy would be nice :)

We're interested in the "family restaurant" scene. Would like to join in the convoy if it's gonna happen, but if we are going to eat before the tour, it needs to leave early enough to allow for this. If eating after the tour, time (for Spike and I) is not an issue. Either way, a start time for the convoy would be nice :)

From post 23:

"Was just talking to Bill and we have firmed up plans.

Meet up place will be Foodland in Lambeth on Tuesday at 1630 with a 1645 departure.

We will head to the 401 and will be going to Jack's Family Restaurant (no web site) within 10 minutes south of 401/40 (exit#90) on the left- figured this would be the fastest."

Doug and I will meet those at Foodland at 16:30 for the convoy. :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart:...Don

Sign up for a convoy to Chatham from London:1. Glenn & Liz2. William3. Bill 4. Joyce and John5. Ron & DotSorry I missed post # 23 (blind in one eye...can't see out the other :huh:

Sign up for a convoy to Chatham from London:1. Glenn & Liz2. William3. Bill 4. Joyce and John5. Ron & Dot6. Dave & Lu

SIGN-UP1. Bill (smartnhappy)2. Glenn & Liz (smart142 & Lilbit)3. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)4. Terry & Phyllis (smarting)5. William (Huronlad)6. Joyce and John (SMRTENUF)7. Doug & a driver for me!8. Don (Doug's chauffeur)9. Melissa & Tony(Cheese4)10. Dave & Lu (The Lurker & Tankgirl)11. Dave & Charlene (Hobbsy)12.Noah and Gord13.Patty14. Natalie & Mark (smrtpntz)

Sign up for a convoy to Chatham from London:1. Glenn & Liz2. William3. Bill 4. Joyce and John5. Ron & Dot6. Dave & Lu

7. Bobb -don't know where Foodland is so I will try and connect with Glen

7. Bobb -don't know where Foodland is so I will try and connect with Glen

2295 Wharncliffe Rd S Lambeth

Posted (edited) · Report post

Bobb... Foodland is in the strip mall at the corner you turn off of Wharncliffe Road to get to Glenn's place.It's the corner of Wharncliffe Road and Campbell Street.There's a street light at the corner, which is 2 blocks north of Glenn's house.Any trouble just call my cell 519-872-1199Bill

Edited by smartnhappy

Getting together with Smarts is still fun!If only I had one of the cars exhibited at the museum, I could afford a lot of Smarts.Car collecting proved to be not a poor man's hobby.Thanks to Bill for arranging the tour and Glenn for arranging the dining – both were excellent....Don

post-2682-1278508823_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1278508837_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1278508861_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1278508879_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1278508892_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1278508907_thumb.jpg

post-2682-1278508920_thumb.jpg

Thanks Bill!! Really enjoyed the tour of the R&M facility.Those Talbots were incredible and that 9 million dollar Ferrari wasn't bad either :rolleyes: And it was great getting together with all the smarties!!!!!

It was a good day for a drive as the air in my smart is better than in the house.Sorry I was to ansy to stay in the convoy but since i got up to 1** kph , I know the remap is there.Good dinner. Tasty cheap and friendly.Neat cars.I almost think Bill keeps moving the meets farther out to get rid of me but he obviously doesn't know me very well <G>Bobb