Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Flying Tiger - Toronto/montreal Cruise Control, Remap

58 posts in this topic

In your dreams - the remap vastly improves the performance of the cdi. I would say flat out say every cdi owner should do it but it does NOT come close to making the cdi perform on par with the 451. There simply is no comparison performance wise between the two.

At the drags in KC I was only about 1 second behind the stock 451's.

I guess the best thing is to see times at a track that use proper timing lights.13.042 in the 1/8th was my best time with the big 17s on the back, 16's front (stock wheels would be faster for sure)

The advantage of a remapped CDI over the 451 is that you have much more power at low RPMs. The gasser can edge ahead when it is screaming at 6000 RPM, but I don't have to shift down 2 gears. Far more comfortable in real-world driving. And given that neither are meant for the track...

Tentatively late June or early July 2011.

Missed ths deal last time but, won't miss this time count me in 06 Smart Brabus, let me know when you get closer to coming to town....many will say best remap around.

Hi,We had been really busy this year. Replacing engines, clutches, starters, alternators, and all the usual stuff. Hope I can find time to travel, Economy has improved with lot of people purchasing upgrades throughout North America; including the US. Many even travel from afar; California, Portland, Nova Scotia, Quebec, Newfoundland, and of course Toronto, Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary. We will need at least 15 cars requesting remap or with cruise control to consider a trip to any major city.Let's start a name list of the work you like to have done.1. Sher - remap2. Brabus 15 - remap3. Retr0 - remap4- La Moule (In Montreal)(450 Cabrio; Re-Map; already got the cruise control; just need to "activate it")5 - CANMAN -remap

Edited by FastEddy

I'm in for cruise, not remap.

1. Sher - remap2. Brabus 15 - remap3. Retr0 - cruise control4- La Moule (In Montreal)(450 Cabrio; Re-Map; already got the cruise control; just need to "activate it")5 - CANMAN -remap

Hi Eddy, we'd been emailing previously about a pitstop in Winnipeg to activate my cruise control with the airfare covered. Let me know about booking flights if this is still possible.

1. Sher - remap2. Brabus 15 - remap3. Retr0 - cruise control4- La Moule (In Montreal)(450 Cabrio; Re-Map; already got the cruise control; just need to "activate it")5 - CANMAN -remap

Put me down for a cruise control as well please.2006 Passion cdi.CANMAN

Can paddle shifting be added to a pure? I'd imagine this would need a TAN. If so, I think i'd like to add this.

Yes to both of your queries.

Is it something you could do at the same time as the cruise control addition?

Is it something you could do at the same time as the cruise control addition?

Providing all the mechanical are installed properly. Yes we can install the TAN with activation.

i would like to know how much the remap and cruise is? also when and where is the installation?

Given that I bought the CC stalk from you and installed it, but was unable to get it activated at Star Motors in Ottawa, I'd like to get you to activate it. PM me a price for that, and the price for a remap at the same time.

How about doing 451 remaps this time around?

Yes. We do have remap for the 451. But as said before. There are too many equipment to travel with; so it is an in house job only.

i would like to know how much the remap and cruise is? also when and where is the installation?

Please read beginning of this thread for price.We don't have a date and place set since we don't have more then 15 people line up yet. Please add you name in interest to the list.Thanks.

1. Sher - remap2. Brabus 15 - remap3. Retr0 - cruise control4- La Moule (In Montreal)(450 Cabrio; Re-Map; already got the cruise control; just need to "activate it")5 - CANMAN -remap6 - vhbnam - cruise control and remap

Definately interested in a remap, especially if it can be done in Montreal as I will be driving up from PEI

I'd like to add my name to the list of those wanting a 450 cruise installation will this do it or is there a separate site for that?Artbob

1. Sher - remap2. Brabus 15 - remap3. Retr0 - cruise control4- La Moule (In Montreal)(450 Cabrio; Re-Map; already got the cruise control; just need to "activate it")5 - CANMAN -remap6 - vhbnam - cruise control and remap7. artbob - cruise

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More