Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xakinedmonton

Free Flex Lines For The A/c?

7 posts in this topic

well with on going A/C problems and fighting.. DMFC is going to be doing the Flex line replacement for us FOC when they become available in mid july.. as for the compressor they are going to be charging us for a new compressor ( after admitting that the A/C leak caused the premature failure ) and giving us a NO charge install on the new compressor/flex line fix. so in total the EST is about $1000.00does that sound fair? Good luck guys with your flex lines...

I guess that is better than a kick in the stones. I really feel that since it is smart's problem, they should be completely fixing it at their cost.

If you can afford the $1,000, I reckon take the deal and enjoy the summer.B :sun:

How far is your car out of warranty?

It seems a bit harsh to charge you for the compressor, considering they apparently said its failure was due to the leak! Especially one month past warranty.....

I agree with Mike_T and Huronlad. Its obvious to the most non-technical person that if there wasn't a leak due to faulty design, the A/C compressor would not have failed.