Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John & Angela

Best Quality Diesel In Canada...and The Us

28 posts in this topic

I have seen this in your posts, but uhm... where the heck can it be purchased in BC?!? (By "BC" I really mean Vancouver B) )Tony

Your closest dealer is Avenue Machinery. They have a branch in Abbotsford. But better call them first because they may not keep stock at all branches.Bil :sun:

Bump

Recently in central BC i have been using shell standard diesel and V power. I used chevron the other day for half a tank and the car acted worse, I usually use additive but with chevron I didnt and i only used half a tank. Chevron might be good, i didnt test enough to know. Im going to start filling with husky, anyone had long term problems with husky diesel?  (i will be using a highly rated additive too)

Also for future reference to look back(Kamloops, B.C):

Summer 2017: $0.98/L

Winter 2017: $1.20/L

Edited by RobCDI

I have generally been using diesel from Flying M truck stop on Hwy 4 just south of the 401 (note... NOT the Flying J truck stop at 401 & Highbury).  They fuel up hundreds of big rigs and buses a day, so their product in storage is fairly fresh.  They are usually about 5 cents/litre lower on both gas and diesel than anyone else around, including London.  I always supplement with an additive.  Always have and always will.

btw.... my backup has always been Esso diesel.