Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guinness

JL Audio Custom Subwoofer 08+ (aka Stealthbox)

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi all,

Selling the item for a close friend. He purchased a JL Audio Stealthbox last month for his 08 Smart but decided to trade in his car. The stealthbox is brand new in box, never install, still wrapped in original packaging. Asking price is CAD450... I'll throw in the delivery if you are in the Richmond / Vancouver BC area... Prefer to deal locally but can provide shipping (not incl.).

I figured that picture beats a thousand words so here's the link. Smartmadness sells it for USD474.99 + Shipping. Here's the link: http://www.smartmadness.com/servlet/the-44...ubwoofer/Detail

Any questions, or if you need photos, PM me. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Guinness

In case you guys are wondering... these works fine with the stock stereo system, all you need is just an amp to power up the bass. Professional installatiion recommended. If interested, send me a PM and make an offer. Friend would like to sell the unit asap. Thanks in advance.

In case you guys are wondering... these works fine with the stock stereo system, all you need is just an amp to power up the bass. Professional installatiion recommended. If interested, send me a PM and make an offer. Friend would like to sell the unit asap. Thanks in advance.

Is there any reason this will not fit in a 2006 model fortwo?

Is there any reason this will not fit in a 2006 model fortwo?

According to the website, it says its 08+... its designed to install under/behind the glovebox area. I am sure it will work on a 06 as well, but might not be as "stealthy"? :(

Wow, suprised that no one is interested... was thinking that you guys can get first dibs... I may just put it on ebay for my friend then, thanks for all the interest.

Bump, friend decide to sell to smart users and not on ebay. PM if interested. Price is CAD450 obo, but be reasonable with offers,

Bump, friend decide to sell to smart users and not on ebay. PM if interested. Price is CAD450 obo, but be reasonable with offers,

CAD450 isn't reasonable if you can buy it for $25 and have all the security that comes with purchasing from a store. Lower the price and you may get some hits there. IMHO