Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duck

Photo Thread Follow-Up: Hamilton Santa Clause Parade

36 posts in this topic

Hrm.. I get this error:

"Space not available

This space is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. "

So I'm wondering if the URL you gave us was like a "logged in" url that only you can see or something? Are the MSN Spaces pages those flash thingies where the photos scroll and do all sorts of fancy stuff?

-iain

they sure are! you can get to it by clicking on my picture (but not my name) on your msn list and a box pops up...its magic

We had some of the same problems with the Spaces site that we have for pictures of our son. You have to be logged in with a "MSN Passport" in order to view Spaces sites. There is a "Sign In" button on the top of the "Space not available This space is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." page. Sign in and everything should work fine. One of the reasons it works for some people may be that they are already signed in to the MSN Messenger chat program. If you are online with MSN Messenger, you don't have to sign in again to Spaces.If you don't have a passport it's fairly easy to get one, and you don't have to sign up for a new email account, just use one that you already have. Just register it at the Passport sign up.Hope that helps.

Acutally, I can't see Duck's pictures. All I can see are the captions. My server at work might be blocking something.

duck! I tried... i went to maj.com and i made an account, but my pictues wouldnt upload, and i put them in a zipped oflder :(