Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catherine

SOLD: Car Cover

4 posts in this topic

I have a car cover that I bought for my Smart car in 2006. It is great during the winter. When I know a big snow fall is coming, or freezing rain, I cover the car. Then I just remove the cover, shake it out and drive away. Saves having to brush snow, or scrape ice.We all know that the window defroster, especially in the earlier Smarts, is a bit of an underachiever. If you rely on it to warm the front windshield and help clear the ice you are waiting a long time.Car cover is also great at making sure the side view mirrors remain ice free.Since I have traded in my Smart car, the cover is now for sale for $50.It is in excellent condition, not tears or frayed edges.

I have a car cover that I bought for my Smart car in 2006. It is great during the winter. When I know a big snow fall is coming, or freezing rain, I cover the car. Then I just remove the cover, shake it out and drive away. Saves having to brush snow, or scrape ice.We all know that the window defroster, especially in the earlier Smarts, is a bit of an underachiever. If you rely on it to warm the front windshield and help clear the ice you are waiting a long time.Car cover is also great at making sure the side view mirrors remain ice free.Since I have traded in my Smart car, the cover is now for sale for $50.It is in excellent condition, not tears or frayed edges.

I get to the Toronto area on a regular basis. When and where can I see and buy this? Feel free to PM me with the contact information.Ron

Car cover has been sold. Thank-you to everyone who relied to my classified.

Damn, too late.........Guess I will have to send my 4 year old out with the blowdryer at 5:00 in the morning........Ghost