Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

NEW DATE !December 9th,! THURSDAY !, 2010

76 posts in this topic

DATE CHANGED TO THURSDAY DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS

At the request of our youngest member, Luke of SMRT ROD fame, we will be meeting in Ilderton the first Tuesday of December.

Apparently Luke forgot how HOT :drool3: the wings are, he wants to try them again!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone out.

The King Edward Pub is on the main street of Ilderton- hard to miss!! click here for more info.

1. Liz and Glenn.

That's great! We'll look forward to welcoming everyone to our village! The King Eddy is our favorite place!!Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

That's great! We'll look forward to welcoming everyone to our village! The King Eddy is our favorite place!!Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5.6.7.8.9.10.

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6.7.8.9.10.

Edited by Leadwing

Would you like to be the social convener for the GTA? :rolleyes: Post it and they will come.....

Would you like to be the social convener for the GTA? :rolleyes: Post it and they will come.....

I might set something up for next summer, I don't think I could organize a monthlymeet in the GTA as it looks like some with more experience have tried and failed miserably.

I wish I could make it to your events!

The door is always open. Nothing at this end stopping you :) Glad to have you.

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7.8.9.10.

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn 8.9.10. Sorry we have not been able to make the last few...but will be @ this one! James

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn 8. Melissa9.10.

I PM'd Danny about coming and got this reply....

Hi BillI may be able to make it but I have to change my shift to wednesday.I have to buy a used Smart as a deer destroyed my car 3 weeks ago.Danny

Wow, that's bad news!! :zoink: Glenn, you have your finger on the 'pulse' (no pun intended) of the used Smart car market. What's available locally?Anyone with leads on used Smarts in the London/Strathroy/Sarnia/Chatham areas?? :help: Edited by smartnhappy

I met Smartnhappy at princess auto the other day. I was surprised to see aftermarket rims on a smart as I had been looking for some myself and so I asked him about it. He told me about this forum and invited me out. I have a vanilla 06 passion that I'm betting will be the loudest haha only because I have a 500 RMS (watt) subwoofer in the back. Anyway, it shall be nice to meet you guys and see so many smarts in one place.

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn 8. Melissa9.Skylar (friends with smartnhappy)10.

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn 8. Melissa9. Skylar (friends with smartnhappy)10. Danny - a big 'maybe' ??11.12.13.14.15.

I PM'd Danny about coming and got this reply....Wow, that's bad news!! :zoink: Glenn, you have your finger on the 'pulse' (no pun intended) of the used Smart car market. What's available locally?Anyone with leads on used Smarts in the London/Strathroy/Sarnia/Chatham areas?? :help:

When I picked up my passion 2 weeks ago at the London Mercedes dealership they had another cream '06 pure with 20 k for 7000

When I picked up my passion 2 weeks ago at the London Mercedes dealership they had another cream '06 pure with 20 k for 7000

It had a 2 year warranty too

Great info Skylar. Good lead.Thanks for the help.Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn 8. Melissa9. Skylar10. Danny - a big 'maybe' ??11.12.13.14.15.

Edited by smartnhappy

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn 8. Melissa9. Skylar (friends with smartnhappy)10. Danny - a big 'maybe' ??11. Derek & Andrea (Like all ways a maybe - depends on if I can get work off!)12.13.14.15.

Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn8. Melissa9. Skylar (friends with smartnhappy)10. Danny11. Derek & Andrea (Like all ways a maybe - depends on if I can get work off!)12.13.14.15.I changed the list to remove the "maybe" from Danny as he sent me a PM that he'd be there! I will call the King Eddy and make the reservation from 5 pm onwards for 15 to 18 folks. See you soon!

1. Liz and Glenn.

2. Bill (smartnhappy)

3. Alberta and Cliff

4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill

5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)

6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen

7. James & Dawn

8. Melissa

9. Skylar (friends with smartnhappy)

10. Danny

11. Derek & Andrea (Like all ways a maybe - depends on if I can get work off!)

12. Rod & Luke :cap: (depends on homework load)

"I will call the King Eddy and make the reservation from 5 pm onwards for 15 to 18 folks. See you soon"!

I won't know until the last minute if Luke and I can attend so we'll have to take our chances on dining without reservations.....should be OK.

I hope to be in attendance.Sign up list:1. Liz and Glenn.2. Bill (smartnhappy)3. Alberta and Cliff4. Sandra (Ishkabibble) and maybe Bill5. Ron & Dot (Leadwing & Spike)6. Doug & Sharon in BigBen7. James & Dawn8. Melissa9. Skylar (friends with smartnhappy)10. Danny11. Derek & Andrea (Like all ways a maybe - depends on if I can get work off!)12. Rod & Luke cap.gif (depends on homework load)13. William14.15.