Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Speedie

Rumor has it - smart Party at TPM November 28th!

14 posts in this topic

Not 100% confirmed yet but there is a plan afoot to have a smart Party at Three Point on November 28th to help kick off the new model year and sell off some of the remaining stock. As we all know the TPM are always well done so keep the date free and I will provide details as I get them.Cheers,Cameron

Greg thought it was the 20th but the sales guy organizing it said the 28th - so the usual confussion.Also Greg will be singing - November 20th - St. John the Divine church - 1611 Quadra - 8 pm - Victoria Philharmonic Choir.I have to go get a headlight bulb (jinxed myself by talking about it) so I will check in with them next week.Cheers,Cameron

Greg thought it was the 20th but the sales guy organizing it said the 28th - so the usual confussion.Also Greg will be singing - November 20th - St. John the Divine church - 1611 Quadra - 8 pm - Victoria Philharmonic Choir.I have to go get a headlight bulb (jinxed myself by talking about it) so I will check in with them next week.Cheers,Cameron

Got email today from TPM about Smart Car Customer Appreciation Event on Sunday November 28th from 11 am - 5pm.I'll be there !!! :)

We here at Three Point Motors would like to invite you to come down and join us on Sunday November 28th for a Smart Car Customer Appreciation Event ! We look forward to seeing you all again and hearing about your adventures with your Smart Cars ! Even if you are not yet driving one, test drives as well as special offers will be made available on all 2010 New and Certified Pre Owned Smarties, including our selection of the still sought after Turbo Diesel models. We are looking forward to any and all feedback and input of all current Smart Car Drivers. So if you know of anyone interested in the Smart Car, bring them along too, as this will be an ideal time for them to have any questions answered and converse with other Smart Car Owners. Plus if you bring along someone who BUYS a New or Certified pre Owned Smart Car you get a $200 referal fee ! There will be snacks, refreshments and lots of laughs ! Also as a token of Three Point Motors gratitude for your continued support of our dealership and Smart Car brand, we will also be offering a $1000 discount on all Secure Drive Extended Warrantys for this Event ! The Event will run from 11am to 5pm and be held downstairs in the Mercedes Benz showroom, see you there !

Cheers,Cameron

Any TPM smart owners are invited so you are good to go Mike!Cheers,Cameron

Sweet. Might have to go in the blue car though, if it's winter still!

The event was good - got to meet and catch up with a few fellow smarties - as usual nicely done by TPM - good snacks and prizes. The 2011 is nice - they have addressed a few creature comfort things - now if they would just bring the diesel or the turbo over :) Cheers,Cameron

Hi all, I'm a new member and owner as of last Sunday. I thought I'd reply to this thread because I happened to randomly drop-in at TPM for the Smart Event and walked out with a, dare I say, insane deal of a car.I purchased a 2006 Cabriolet w/AC and MP3 hook-up (found that out after), and am simply loving it. If any of you have tips for a new owner in Victoria, I'd love to hear them.Cheers,

Hi Trakus,Congratulations on your new purchase. I was at the TPM Smart Event on Sunday as well. I drive a 2006 Cabriolet (Blue with silver stripes). We have a monthly meeting on the first Thursday of every month (which happens to be tonight). We're always looking for new members to join the regulars.Keep your eyes posted on the Topic called "First Thursday Meet to find out the location for that month, we change it up so its not the same place.Looking forward to meeting you.Janette

Yes, please come to one of our monthly meetings. And then every one thereafter.