Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John & Angela

Angela celebrates 30 days of going topless in California.

13 posts in this topic

And the weather forecast looks good for the next week too so I think we can leave the top down. 80 degrees here again today in Palm Springs. Sucks to be in Florida though. :)

Posted Image

Edited by John & Angela

The weather down there in what should be desert is so boring.I like my seasons! It is the stuff of life for me!

Enjoy the sun :sun: Here's our forecast: Tonight: Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls. Local amount 15 cm over northwestern sections. Local blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26 overnight :cold:

Love it Glenn! I wish we had some winter here right now. 10 degrees and sun is just WRONG for winter!For our winter holiday this year, we are going skiing in the Rockies. Bring on the snow!

Love it Glenn! I wish we had some winter here right now. 10 degrees and sun is just WRONG for winter! Bring on the snow!

:lol: Tell that to these people. I'm sure they would be quite willing to trade.Storm strands 300 people on Ontario highwaySARNIA, Ont. - Hundreds of people have spent a cold night huddled in vehicles awaiting rescue along a snow-clogged stretch of highway in southwestern Ontario.Police in Sarnia, Ont., said drifting snow and zero visibility had trapped about 300 people in some 360 vehicles since Monday on Highway 402 between Sarnia and County Road 22, about 30 kilometres east of the city.Provincial Police Const. Chrystal Jones told The Canadian Press early Tuesday there had been no let-up in the poor weather that began sweeping across the area on Monday."It has not changed _ the conditions are still very poor to no visibility. We have snowing and blowing snow _ the 402 is still closed," she said.Emergency Management Ontario had issued a Red Alert late Monday for the area because of the snow and lack of visibility.Lambton County Warden Steve Arnold made the emergency declaration at 9:45 p.m. EST Monday so they could get some assistance from Ottawa."They can apply for some federal resources through the military and get some men and equipment to help in their work," he said.Jones said police have consulted with National Defence and they were working on a plan "to see if they’re going to be able to help us or not.""Some (military) helicopters have been sent toward the area, but we're not sure if they’re going to be able to assist or not because of the weather conditions," she said.Jones said police on snowmobiles had been going up and down the snow-blocked highway throughout the night checking on people and ferrying some to emergency shelters.But Jones said only a handful of people had been removed on snowmobiles by early Tuesday. The number "wouldn’t be significant at all," she said.Jones said officers on the snowmobiles would continue checking on people and plans were being formed "to bring food, water and hopefully fuel to some of these folks.""We are doing our best to get to anybody who is in need of our assistance."Some people caught by the storm have taken refuge at a Tim Hortons doughnut shop east of Sarnia and just south of the blocked highway.Day manager Jody Mattson said some people who arrived at the shop early Monday were still there as of 4 a.m. Tuesday."We’ve had people from seven o’clock yesterday morning _ they’re still the same people," she told The Canadian Press in a telephone interview.Mattson said a couple of buses had arrived to take people into a nearby town since Monday, but about 40 people had remained in the store.She said they are all "holding up fine" and being fed by staff who were also stranded by the powerful storm."They’re good _ we’ve been giving them coffee and feeding them donuts."Mattson added that she expected to remain stranded for several more hours and that police had asked them to “hold tough” until the situation is resolved."It’s really blowing still _ the drifts are big and nobody could drive in the parking lot."Motorists were encouraged to tune into local radio station CHOK AM1070, FM 106.3 or FM 99.9 to get the latest rescue updates.Motorists were also encouraged to stay in their vehicles and consider pooling resources until rescuers get to them. Police also say they should also make sure their vehicle exhaust is clear of snow.The EMO recommended that people from Lake Huron to the north, Highway 401 to the south, Sarnia to the west, and London to the east avoid all unnecessary travel.Source: http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/cp-article.a...mentid=26736788

:lol: Tell that to these people. I'm sure they would be quite willing to trade.Storm strands 300 people on Ontario highwaySARNIA, Ont. - Hundreds of people have spent a cold night huddled in vehicles awaiting rescue along a snow-clogged stretch of highway in southwestern Ontario.Police in Sarnia, Ont., said drifting snow and zero visibility had trapped about 300 people in some 360 vehicles since Monday on Highway 402 between Sarnia and County Road 22, about 30 kilometres east of the city.Provincial Police Const. Chrystal Jones told The Canadian Press early Tuesday there had been no let-up in the poor weather that began sweeping across the area on Monday."It has not changed _ the conditions are still very poor to no visibility. We have snowing and blowing snow _ the 402 is still closed," she said.Emergency Management Ontario had issued a Red Alert late Monday for the area because of the snow and lack of visibility.Lambton County Warden Steve Arnold made the emergency declaration at 9:45 p.m. EST Monday so they could get some assistance from Ottawa."They can apply for some federal resources through the military and get some men and equipment to help in their work," he said.Jones said police have consulted with National Defence and they were working on a plan "to see if they’re going to be able to help us or not.""Some (military) helicopters have been sent toward the area, but we're not sure if they’re going to be able to assist or not because of the weather conditions," she said.Jones said police on snowmobiles had been going up and down the snow-blocked highway throughout the night checking on people and ferrying some to emergency shelters.But Jones said only a handful of people had been removed on snowmobiles by early Tuesday. The number "wouldn’t be significant at all," she said.Jones said officers on the snowmobiles would continue checking on people and plans were being formed "to bring food, water and hopefully fuel to some of these folks.""We are doing our best to get to anybody who is in need of our assistance."Some people caught by the storm have taken refuge at a Tim Hortons doughnut shop east of Sarnia and just south of the blocked highway.Day manager Jody Mattson said some people who arrived at the shop early Monday were still there as of 4 a.m. Tuesday."We’ve had people from seven o’clock yesterday morning _ they’re still the same people," she told The Canadian Press in a telephone interview.Mattson said a couple of buses had arrived to take people into a nearby town since Monday, but about 40 people had remained in the store.She said they are all "holding up fine" and being fed by staff who were also stranded by the powerful storm."They’re good _ we’ve been giving them coffee and feeding them donuts."Mattson added that she expected to remain stranded for several more hours and that police had asked them to “hold tough” until the situation is resolved."It’s really blowing still _ the drifts are big and nobody could drive in the parking lot."Motorists were encouraged to tune into local radio station CHOK AM1070, FM 106.3 or FM 99.9 to get the latest rescue updates.Motorists were also encouraged to stay in their vehicles and consider pooling resources until rescuers get to them. Police also say they should also make sure their vehicle exhaust is clear of snow.The EMO recommended that people from Lake Huron to the north, Highway 401 to the south, Sarnia to the west, and London to the east avoid all unnecessary travel.Source: http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/cp-article.a...mentid=26736788

Holy smokes, my mom mentioned that, had to cancel my Smarts service out that way for next week. So now heading to Maple Mercedes for my service.Brit and Marty Car :)

You know what I found really amusing????Read Leadwing's post in it's entirety and then quickly scroll to thetop of the page and look at the picture of Angela.LOL :lol: If there was a way to read the post and look at the picture at the same time,that'd be even funnier!!!

In Vancouver the rainy season is slowly switching to the freakin' cold rain season, to be followed by the still raining season. Then tourist season.See, we do have seasons in Raincouver!

global warming my a.. lol its so cold all the salt we have been throwing down for the last 2 days is having lil effect. for thos who dont know salt freezes about -16

In Vancouver the rainy season is slowly switching to the freakin' cold rain season, to be followed by the still raining season. Then tourist season.See, we do have seasons in Raincouver!

Hi Alex, I love Vancouver, especially the hedgesSo one time we were there for an extended periodNever stopped raining, or as we were told, it's just low cloudsWere driving around neighborhoods and got lost, saw this kid walking down the side walkPulled up and asked him if it ever stopped raining hereHe looked at us incredulously and I'm not joking, said" how would I know, I'm only 12 years old "That was 15+ years ago, we still get a chuckle from itCM

LOL, so true!When I moved to North Vancouver in 1976, from Alberta where it is often clear in the winter, it rained for 70 days straight. Plus it was a hard rain because the Chinese were testing nukes in the atmosphere. I hated it and still don't like the rain even though it's drier here on "the Island".

LOL, so true!When I moved to North Vancouver in 1976, from Alberta where it is often clear in the winter, it rained for 70 days straight. Plus it was a hard rain because the Chinese were testing nukes in the atmosphere. I hated it and still don't like the rain even though it's drier here on "the Island".

Topless days are over for a few days. The rain has been steady and heavy for a day or so and expecting at least two more days. It had to end someday. Nice though, keeps the dust down. :)

Just spoke with my Bro' in Southern Oz - they are getting temps down to the 10's and it has been raining so much the lawn is still green - strange weather indeed! Whoops the cat just blew away again - gotta go get him out of the trees and put another diving weight around his middle. :lol::lol: Cheers,Cameron