Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwight

April Fools III International - 2 April 2011

74 posts in this topic

For other cdi owners there is a Marathon station with diesel fuel located right in Berlin.

I think I am going to attend. I may take off the Friday from work and drive down, stay till Sunday morning then drive home.

I may drive over on Friday night so let me know when you find a place to stay. :)

Hi Everyone!Dawn and I are both interested in this ...but will have to fine tune things later.Sounds like a fun run though!James

Hi Everyone!Dawn and I are both interested in this ...but will have to fine tune things later.Sounds like a fun run though!James

Dot and I are both interested in this ...but will have to fine tune things later. Sorry James... I stole your quote, but it fits for us too ;)Ron & Dot :bike::barbie:

Hi JohnElaine & I would also be interested in going to early to commit. Looks like a very nice run as long as the weather man co-operates

Hi JohnElaine & I would also be interested in going to early to commit. Looks like a very nice run as long as the weather man co-operates

Great - don't worry about the weather, this will be rain or shine. :)

I may drive over on Friday night so let me know when you find a place to stay. :)

I was able to book a room at the Berlin Village Inn for the Saturday night, they are booked up for Friday. I have booked a room in Wooster for Friday evening, the Rodeway Inn Wooster East, it is about 17 miles north of Berlin.

Head count

Less than a month to go, need to firm up numbers for the restaurant. If you will definitely attend, please confirm the number of people either here or by PM. Thanks! :)

At this point in time, I am coming. I will be alone since the other ½ doesn't have a passport.

Sorry John,I won't be able to make it this year. Have to pay my X her $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on April 1 st! Won't be able to afford fuel for a while : ) But will mark it on the calendar for next year! James & Dawn

Ron, when were you planning on heading down?

Sometime on the friday...not sure about an exact time yet..plan could change if we get a convoy going though. ;)Ron :bike:

FYI, diesel prices here are at $3.95/gallon today. I'll check them around the Berlin area as we get closer to April.

Sometime on the friday...not sure about an exact time yet..plan could change if we get a convoy going though. ;)Ron Elaine & I are planning on going. If you guys want to run down together I am all for itJohn

Sometime on the friday...not sure about an exact time yet..plan could change if we get a convoy going though. ;)Ron Elaine & I are planning on going. If you guys want to run down together I am all for itJohn

Sounds good John, just name a time and day :)Ron :bike: