Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
t4xy

greetings from the UK

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyoneIve had a 2007 600cc four two passion for just over a year now, I bought it for the wife who also has a Toyota rav4 that she uses when the weather is really bad here, not because the smart cant handle the snow, here in the UK we dont see much of the white stuff so when it does arrive the roads turn to chaos so she prefers the Rav with its bullbars front and back to fend off the idiots who cant drive.I joined this forum not realising it was Canadian, but now I'm here I will have a look around, if there are other UK members in the London area I would like to find a local independant mechanic who works on smart. I have been servicing the car myself doing Oil and filter changes. Lastly does anyone know a way of reseting the spanner symbol from the dash that actually works? I have tried the hold it down, switch the ignition on/off etc but cant get it to work.Peter

Welcome to the club!

click here for the method to reset the serice indicator. Has worked for me the past 6 years.

I work on smarts and live in London, the one in Canada :D

Try this variation, in which the service button is held depressed for most of the process. Works every time, first time: Wiki article

click here for the method to reset the serice indicator. Has worked for me the past 6 years.

All depends which side of London you are on....fudgesmart is in Suffolk but we travel to collect cars, it all depends where you are.....