Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

Tuesday the 1st of March at 1800hrs...2011:

22 posts in this topic

Again chosen by the democratic process, a new restaurant Smoke N Bones at 855 Wellington Road........click here!

1. Liz & Glenn.

sign up list:1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6.7.8.9.10.

sign up list:1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7.8.9.10.

Hi guys! I'm new to the boards, but I would like to introduce myself to the local crew first. I have a black with black tridion, and all the goodies (nav, surround sound etc...) on my 2011 smartie. I *may* show up to this meet.I should also mention, that I am the new Smart Car rep at Mercedes Benz London. :D

Edited by Smartiepants

Hi guys! I'm new to the boards, but I would like to introduce myself to the local crew first. I have a black with black tridion, and all the goodies (nav, surround sound etc...) on my 2011 smartie. I *may* show up to this meet.I should also mention, that I am the new Smart Car rep at Mercedes Benz London. :D

My husband came to the dealership just before Christmas for his smartie wife and all they had was glasses, where is all the cool t-shirts, hats, keyfobs, and other cool smart promo stuff? He was very disappointed and had to go to plan B. I had a nice Christmas, he was even able to find a bottle of Smart Water, but it wasn't the same. This is just something for the dealership to consider.

My husband came to the dealership just before Christmas for his smartie wife and all they had was glasses, where is all the cool t-shirts, hats, keyfobs, and other cool smart promo stuff? He was very disappointed and had to go to plan B. I had a nice Christmas, he was even able to find a bottle of Smart Water, but it wasn't the same. This is just something for the dealership to consider.

I think I recall having someone come in for Smart Goodies. I know we have a severe lack of neat items, I've talked to my manager about getting some more smart related products, hopefully it comes through, but I don't have much pull there. I do however love my car! :D

Smoke N Bones is GREAT food!!! :wub: 1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8.9.10.

1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8. John and Joyce9.10.

1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8. John and Joyce9. Mike & Susan (from Sombra)10.

1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8. John and Joyce9. Mike & Susan (from Sombra)10.Dave (the guy who suggested the place!)11.12.13.14.

Always late to sign up!Add us to the list.1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8. John and Joyce9. Mike & Susan (from Sombra)10.Dave (the guy who suggested the place!)11.Ralph & Monica12.13.14.

1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8. John and Joyce9. Mike & Susan (from Sombra)10.Dave (the guy who suggested the place!)11.Ralph & Monica12.Dave & Lu13.14.

1. Liz & Glenn.2. Dot & Ron3. Bill4. James & Dawn (sorry we missed the Wortley one)5. Sandra (please let me out of Huron County for this one!!)6. Alberta, Cliff & Jane7. Melissa8. John9. Mike & Susan (from Sombra)10.Dave (the guy who suggested the place!)11.Ralph & Monica12.Dave & Lu13.14.

Reservation made under ''smart''I'm sure we could fit in any straglers that show up :D

What a great evening! Loved the company and the food was excellent!It was great to have Mike and Susan from Sombra join us!And I think everyone had fun at the ONO speedway :D

Another successful night of eating and enjoying the company of other smarties.

post-7529-1299188865_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leadwing

Finally! Managed to upload photos! Here are a couple photos taken at the restaurant, though not everyone was included. Will post some of the racing ones in that thread. We'll look forward to seeing everyone in May!post-1208-1299380470_thumb.jpgpost-1208-1299380542_thumb.jpg