Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slinky2929

the best remap for cdi 2005

9 posts in this topic

install in house only...its far far away for me....someone install the flyingtiger remap in quebec????

I think that last year Eddie [Flying Tiger] flew to Montreal and did a bunch of remaps. Go to his website & email him about his plans for this year.There is an UPsolute remapper in Quebec City. UPsolute is a highly regarded Austrian company with dealers all through Europe, UK and the rest of the world.www.upsolute.comUPSOLUTE Quebec , QCMecatrans519, Marie de L'IncarnationQuebec, QC Canada Telephone: (418) 687 2831 Fax: (418) 687 5716

I always wondered how our flying tiger remapped cdi would compare in power to a 451 and yesterday had the chance to find out.I had just given magpie a bath and decided to go for a drive to dry out the brakes. As I merged onto hwy. 1 westbound from Lonsdale, a black and white451 passion was in the lane next to me. As I had to merge fairly quickly, I stepped on it and to my surprise so did the other smart driver.I downshifted and accelerated away from him. After merging I slowed down to near the speed limit and the other smart pulled alongside me. The driver looked pissed off and was yelling something at me so I accelerated away again and took the 15th St. exit in West Van. Never saw him again...

Edited by lebikerboy

Heh, good one! Maybe he was trying to expel the soot from his lungs ;)