Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shirl

3rd Annual Mystery Run

188 posts in this topic

"Figured out the mileage on the PT Cruiser. I traveled 350 km and consumed 32L of fuel, 9.1LHK average(26MPG). A 2.4L 4 cylinder with 5 speed manual, what an absolute pig."Your welcome HuronladOuch on the above for fuel, I think I will stay away from them. I thought the ride was pretty nice in them No wonder my freind is always complaining about the fuel prices with her PT. For the entire run plus running around that I did on the friday, I popped one bubble on Titan :) I was so pleased about that. Take careShirl

Picture from the ice cream stop. (I seem to have a lot of pic of car parts, stickers and custom things for future ideas and Elvis!)

post-9763-1310403249_thumb.jpg

Edited by IGTSMRT

For the entire run plus running around that I did on the friday, I popped one bubble on Titan :) I was so pleased about that.

For that very reason, I think this weekend I am going to start looking into purchasing a back-up smart.

:clap2: :clap2: Shirl, Thank you, and Bill, for all the effort you both put in to make the weekend a success. Sorry I didn't have time to meet everyone but we'll look forward to meeting others at another time.

Great pictures....Thanks for putting them up....Hope to see u up here again - Many more times....Great to have USA neighbors like you! - Don & Jan -

I agree, great pictures and so happy to meet our friends from across the border. I hope everyone returns and bring freinds along for the next Mystery Run.Thanks to all who post pictures. As I mentioned before, I did not get any. I am hoping my co pilot was able to take some good shots. Take careShirl

Great pictures....Thanks for putting them up....Hope to see u up here again - Many more times....Great to have USA neighbors like you! - Don & Jan -

I agree, great pictures and so happy to meet our friends from across the border. I hope everyone returns and bring freinds along for the next Mystery Run.Thanks to all who post pictures. As I mentioned before, I did not get any. I am hoping my co pilot was able to take some good shots. Take careShirl

Thanks! The word will spread on the Mystery Run and with a little prodding I think we can get a few more Yanks across the border next time. Maybe you can change the name to "The Great Canadian-American Mystery Run" for 2012. :D

The Great Canadian-American Mystery Run" for 2012

I like a person who thinks ahead. I was thinking it needed to be updated. I received a call from a Smart Centre yesterday asking when our next run is. LOL Told them I had not even come up with a date yet. I am to let them know as they send out news letters to the car owners.

I will be working on next years. I might look at doing things a little differently for registration since we may end up with a few more cars than this year. Will keep eveyone informed as everything moves along. Want to be sure to give everyone ample opportunity to get time off work. Looking at turning it into a weekend event.

Take care

Shirl

Looking at turning it into a weekend event.

I'm in for a whole weekend event. Shirl if you need help with anything for next year's event, let us know.

I'm in for a whole weekend event. Shirl if you need help with anything for next year's event, let us know.

Ditto; this may be more than one person can take on (and work a regular job plus look after a boat, plus Bill....) :D

jwight, You got that right about taking care of the boat and Bill, they take more time than enough LOLHuronlad and jwight, a weekend event will be quite the undertaking and I may be reaching out for some assistance for sure. I called Amy to see how she was feeling and she is still under the weather. She really is keen to do a weekend event the next time. Just hope we have a lot of attendees agian if it ends up being a weekend event. I should maybe take a pole and see just how much of an interest there would be for a weekender.Soooo, I may pm you for assitance. :) Take careShirl