Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quirky1

car2go Announcement

31 posts in this topic

Interesting roof! Solar charger for battery and keeps interior cool. Says something about extra ventilation too...B :drive:

One day I'll charge them royalties for all the links I get... uh, don't get. I doesn't open!

car2go Gets 15000 Vancouver Members

car2go launched in Vancouver last year with 225 vehicles. At the time of its introduction, the company had 2,000 members, who were taking an average of 1,500 trips a week. Now the company’s fleet in the city has grown to 320 smart fortwo cars and 15,000 members, who take an average of 12,000 trips a week. This came as the Home Area network was expanded to 70 square kilometres, allowing members to pick up and drop off vehicles anywhere within the city’s boundaries. On top of this, the number of parking spaces designated for car2go vehicles has been increased 25%. this has made parking more convenient for members.To celebrate and share the success of car2go in Vancouver with members, the network has announced a contest – The Best car2go Contest Yet. This will give one member a trip for two to a city in Europe where the programme is present.

car2go coming to North Van

Starting Feb. 22, car2go, which launched in Vancouver two years ago, will add 50 additional smart fortwo vehicles to its network and expand its existing operating area to include the City of North Vancouver.

Great! Now if only they would offer some models other than stripper pures! How about some loaded cabriolets?