Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablo

2005 smart fortwo ,parts

19 posts in this topic

Hi, I bought a 2005 fortwo that was in an accident to fix my smart fortwo that had a few blemishes on the body and now I have a lot of good parts left over. The serial number for the donor smart fortwo is: J203696 and the damage was on the right front. The car has 48, 000 kms.If anyone is interested in buying parts...please send me a message with the parts you are looking for and be patient for answers...its a busy time for me.Pablo

Where are you, Pablo? Your member summary at the left of the page doesn't say.

Where are you, Pablo? Your member summary at the left of the page doesn't say.

HiI am in Vancouver B.C

Thanks for the serial number, what colour was the donor car?

Hello,I am trying to do Evilutuons ESP Disabler mod.I am interested in buying the ABS Controller located under the floor on the left hand side forward panel.I plan on taking it apart to see what the mod does.I need the electrical connector as well.Just cut the plastic brake lines and about a foot long piece of electrical cable and connector.Please p.m. Me as to how much you want for it.CANMAN

Thanks for the serial number, what colour was the donor car?

Hi MikeThe color is orange and black.Pablo

Hello,I am trying to do Evilutuons ESP Disabler mod.I am interested in buying the ABS Controller located under the floor on the left hand side forward panel.I plan on taking it apart to see what the mod does.I need the electrical connector as well.Just cut the plastic brake lines and about a foot long piece of electrical cable and connector.Please p.m. Me as to how much you want for it.CANMAN

Hi CanmanWhat is the ABS controller worth to you,I have no idea what to ask for it.Thank youPablo

Do you have a interior fog-light switch and the exterior fog-lights?

Hi Sorry it does not have fog-lights.Pablo

Hi, I bought a 2005 fortwo that was in an accident to fix my smart fortwo that had a few blemishes on the body and now I have a lot of good parts left over. The serial number for the donor smart fortwo is: J203696 and the damage was on the right front. The car has 48, 000 kms.If anyone is interested in buying parts...please send me a message with the parts you are looking for and be patient for answers...its a busy time for me.Pablo

Hi,Do you have:The centre console drawer (the drawer under the radio)The windshield wiper stalk for the coupe (the lever to turn the wipers on and off)Thanks

Good Evening Pablo,I'm probably a little late, but do you happen to have the seats from your fortwo for sale?Jack

Hi,Do you have:The centre console drawer (the drawer under the radio)The windshield wiper stalk for the coupe (the lever to turn the wipers on and off)Thanks

smarTpi, if you need a windshield wiper stalk for the coupe, I have one available, as I installed the factory cruise control stalk and no longer need the original. PM me if interested.Tom

Hi Pablo,I would be interested in the wiper linkages.Please PM with a price.Thanks2seat

HiSorry,is sold.pablo