Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Speedie

Clubsmartcar BoD Election 2011

8 posts in this topic

Hi All,Shortly I will be starting a few new topics for the election of officers to Club smart Car's Board of Directors -The positions this year will be for:PresidentTreasurer/SecretaryA Member at Large (450 owner)A Member at Large (451 owner)Webmaster (must have systems experience)The discussions will go on for 2 weeks to get a list of interested nominees and the election via a poll for 2 weeks after that.Term of office will be for 2 years or 40,000km. Cheers,Cameron

If there are any interested parties who would like to be nominated, please send a PM to one of the current BOD members (smart142, Mike T, smartzuuk), or another member.

Hi,Seems to me it is the final day for nominations, and we do have 5 who have accepted.

Yep - Might be wise to give it a day for the debates and heated discussion - then again it would be sort of one sided as a lot of the seats only have one candidate. :lol: Cheers,Cameron

Well, with about an hour left officially, we have six nominations and six acceptances.

Good evening.The two week nomination period has passed, and we have six accepted nominations, one for each position.So, by acclamation, we have a new BoD for Club smart Car consisting of:President - LeadwingSecretary - smartzuukTreasurer - SameGuyWebmaster - SpeedieMember at Large (450) - Mike TMember at Large (451) - jwight

Comgratulations to the new BOD!It has been my honour to have served the club for the past two years. I wish the new BOD continued success in maintaining this club as one of the premier smart car enthusiast sites in the world :D I would like to thank the past board members for their support and work behind the scenes.A big thanks to all the moderators who keep the club on an even keel and to Steven of smartieparts for hosting the site :thumbsup_anim: And then the biggest thanks to Speedie who as webmaster has devoted countless hours to keep everything running smoothly. Well done!Happy smarting :drive:

You mean acclamation? I am sure they are warm enough by now ;) Interesting trivial acclamation is a Canadianism.So pitter patter - get at 'er - we expect big things from the new BoD - a chicken in every pot (vegan or organic if so inclined) and a smart in every garage (well that has been covered off...).Congrats to all the new members - let me know if you have any questions about the site etc. - I will review the current permissions and see if any need to be adjusted once you all settle in.Cheers,Cameron

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More