Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huronlad

Tuesday June 7, 2011 6:00pm

32 posts in this topic

For the Chineese food lovers. Vegetarian, rice, chicken, beef, pork and seafood dishes. My favourites are the Sze Chuan Chop Suey, sweet and sour chicken balls and their vegetarian egg rolls.

Wong's Grill

13 Main S, Seaforth, ON, just south of the main lights

Phone number for the restaurant is 519-527-0920.

I will get my hands on a menu and post it this week sometime.

6pm meeting time, the restaurant is open till 9pm on Tuesdays.

They do not have a debit machine, so cash and credit only.

Plenty of parking on Seaforth's main street.

1) William

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Any questions let me know.

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 days to go ...I was asked about alternatives to Asian cuisine at the restaurant (they also serve burgers, fries, sandwiches (hot and cold)) and the use of MSG(they do not).I have a copy of their take-out menu and will scan and post it tomorrow for everyone.DOC044.PDFDOC045.PDF

Edited by Huronlad

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Karen & Jake ( Tardis )4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6)7)8)9)10)

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Karen & Jake ( Tardis )4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6)Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7)8)9)10)

Sure - now that there's no snow or visibility problems we are having our meet within 20 minutes of home!! Wonderful.Ish.

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Karen & Jake ( Tardis )4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8)9)10)

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Karen & Jake ( Tardis )4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8) Elaine & John9)10)

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Karen & Jake ( Tardis )4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8) Elaine & John9)Doug & Sharon in BigBen10)

sooooo sorry we will have to bail.as many of you know Jake has been out of work for a year. well a little while ago a distant relative asked if he would run a small company for him. well he accepted He will be the Ont. distributor for Petrogen products and a few other things.well to make a long story short he will be in Colorado Sunday till Fri. I get to go too!!Petrogen cutting tools uses gasoline instead of accetelene for any one who is interested in such things. This is real change for us as Jake is a mechanical engineer.If we could have changed dates we would have as we hate to miss a chance to see our friends and have good dinner too.hopefully soon.have fun everyoneKaren

We'll miss you both, but work is work. It's good to see that Jake has something now. I'm sure someone at the meet will have an extra pint for you two. ;)Ron :bike:

) William2) Ron & Dot3) Bobb, not smart in a toaster4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8) Elaine & John9)Doug & Sharon in BigBen10)

YAH!!! BOBB! 1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Bobb, not smart in a toaster4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8) Elaine & John9)Doug & Sharon in BigBen10) Glenn & Liz

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Bobb, not smart in a toaster4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8) Elaine & John9) Doug & Sharon in BigBen10) Glenn & Liz11) Terry & Natalie

1) William2) Ron & Dot3) Bobb, not smart in a toaster4) Derek & Andrea5) Alberta & Cliff (DR MAP)6) Sandra Clark (Baby Elsie)7) James8) Elaine & John9) Doug & Sharon in BigBen10) Glenn & Liz11) Terry & Natalie12) Bill (smartnhappy)

Did you guys get the bad storm ? Saw ++ lightning on the way home and we got a bit of rian. Other people around here talking about high winds and torrential rain

Did you guys get the bad storm ? Saw ++ lightning on the way home and we got a bit of rian. Other people around here talking about high winds and torrential rain

No nasty weather all the way to the booming metropolis of Belmont. It was 'topless' all the way home. :DRon & Dot (Leadwing & Spike) :bike::barbie:

Hi, Nice to see those who turned out. Good photos, William, and thanks for organizing us. Here are some more photos of the cars. We had 8 smarts and 1 "other" vehicle. Will do another post with several more photos.post-1208-1307561831_thumb.jpgpost-1208-1307561749_thumb.jpg post-1208-1307561856_thumb.jpgpost-1208-1307561769_thumb.jpg post-1208-1307561789_thumb.jpg post-1208-1307561811_thumb.jpgpost-1208-1307561923_thumb.jpg post-1208-1307561942_thumb.jpg