Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlossyTheSmart

Star Motors smart BBQ

18 posts in this topic

Just got a letter from Star about the 2011 smart owners BBQ. This year it is June 14th.As usual, the parts department will be open, and you won't have to pay HST.They are looking for an RSVP to info@starmotors.caI'll be there!

If I can make it it would be a bit later as well; I'll be at the race shop for part of the day... ;)

Last year things rapped up pretty fast and all was done around 645pm, parts closed up and all. BBQ finished shortly after 6. You have to be early or miss out! I hope to make it in with the cabrio...

I will have two cabrio cruise control arms with me, also in case anyone is interested. :)

Planning to get there between 5:00-5:30 in our Numeric Blue coupe.Might need a set of scan gauge clips if you still have a set left.

Maybe someone can get Star Motors to send a message to the new owners of the London, Ontario Mercedes/Smart dealership (the Finch Group).Tell them about the importance of promoting Smart cars. The previous ownership (corporate) did nothing.Existing Smart car owners are all great sales people. Keep them happy.BBQ's, parts sales, invitational events, seminars, 'yard' sales, clear-out events, speakers of interest, give away's, certificates of recognition, open houses, etc., etc. There's no end of ideas that a dealer can implement to get and keep customers, while generating interest, awareness and new potential buyers.You're lucky to have a dealer like Star Motors. Another lucky group have 3 Points Mercedes in Vancouver and Victoria. And there are others.London could be another, if they'll try.