Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CANMAN

Mobil1 on sale at Canadian Tire 25% off

16 posts in this topic

Yeah, $8.19 here. Not the best price ever, but if you need to do an oil change soon, not the highest price, either.

I got 9 L, I will have to do the green car's 200K km service soon.

Thanks for the sale notice!I just used up my last litre of my on sale stock last week.E.B. B)

$8.19 is not bad. I am finding it hard to come by on the shelf in the US, where it is typically $6.99 or $7.49 at best anyway....

Has anyone noticed that Mobil 1 TV ads now say that Canadian Tireis the exclusive retailer?

Mobil 1 Synthetic 0W40 on sale at Canadian Tire $8.39 Liter.Not as cheap as buying it in the states but a lot shorter drive.Canman

You beat me to posting, I bought 10 L there yesterday, so now I have 18L in the garage.

Appears to be only on 4 litre jugs, not 1 litres.London CT doesn't stock 0-W40 in larger size.

I don't worry much about cost of oil for the smart car. Just 3 litres so we are only talking about a few bucks. Are we not supposed to use 5W40? Never seen that at CT.Did just buy a supply of Mobil 1 while in USA. At Walmart I paid under $27 per 5 qt jug. This for Turbo Truck & Diesel 5W-40 for our '85 300D and High Mileage 10W-40 for our '72 350SL. I will most likely also use latter in our '98 E320 which is now at 185k km. Could have got 0W-40 but even in USA Walmart, Advance auto etc also only sell in 1 qt bottles. $6.47 at Walmart. At Advance Auto they had a sale - 5qt for $28 with free Mobil filter. But they won't sell it to you for that if you don't take the filter! A 5qt jug was ~$32.00

I change it 7 times a year so it's about $55 or so saved, definitely worth the effort of buying them on sale. Add the 5 L of the home B 200 change and there's another $12. Yeah so call it $70 a year, cost of a nice dinner for 2.

I change it 7 times a year so it's about $55 or so saved, definitely worth the effort of buying them on sale. Add the 5 L of the home B 200 change and there's another $12. Yeah so call it $70 a year, cost of a nice dinner for 2.

Our smart has only done 10k km since we bought it. One oil change per year whether it needs it or not :) I bought 6 jugs of M1 for the other 3 cars. Probably a saving of about $110. These also each get changed once/yr.

just a heads up I picked up mobil1 0w40 at ctc today at $8.39. sep28/12, NE of Toronto