Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blair

All items SOLD! - FS: Winter wheels, valour mats, brake pads, reluctor ring, etc

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Parts & stuff for sale:

SOLD - Set, all four, of almost new Blizzak winter tires on smart (450) rims; I was told by Star Motors that they will fit a 451. There's one season on these, I bought them in October 2010.

SOLD - smart logo ( logo on driver's side only, ) valour floor mats - little used - Out of a 450, I don't know if they will fit properly in a 451.

SOLD - Front brake pads (OEM - new), bought them and didn't need them. Just needed some brake grease on the little slidey pins.

SOLD - Reluctor ring for rear axle; this works with the ABS sensor on the rear axle, if it's cracked or broken, false data gets sent to the ABS/ESP system. STAR wants $250 + labour to replace the whole axle ( been there, done that,) when all that may be needed is the reluctor ring replaced. Check http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?id=453 for details and a better explanation.

SOLD - Front wheel bearing/hub. This is a replaced unit from my car (a 450,) the bearing is toast, but if the bearing were replaced it would make a good spare hub for when yours go. I don't know the cost of replacing the bearing, but it would have to be less then the $165 I paid for new hub from STAR. That was my plan anyway.

Get the brake pads and reluctor ring & you can have the bearing/hub.

PM me if interested. I'd prefer to sell local ( Ottawa area ) but if you're willing to pay for the shipping I can mail, UPS or Fedex them.

Edited by Blair

I will take the floor mats, but could you hang on to them until I can arrange to come pick them up? I have something else to pick up in Ottawa so this would make that trip worthwhile.Let me know

Posted (edited) · Report post

Someone asked for pics of the tires. First pic is a back tire, second is a front tire.

post-249-1311534717_thumb.jpg

post-249-1311535776_thumb.jpg

post-249-1311535825_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blair

Hi Blair,Just noticed your parts for sale.Are any parts left.Brakes - reluctor rings etc.Am local West Carleton.George