Followers 0
smartnhappy

Cruizin - Thursday July 07th at the Plunkett Estate

46 posts in this topic

Sign-up List

1. Bill (smartnhappy) with the Canada1 Smart car

2. Liz & Glenn (Lilbit, smart142)

3. John (jwight)

4. Ken (KKSMART05) Unable to make it *** next time.

5. Dot & Ron (Spike, Leadwing)

6. Ian Jay

7. James & Dawn

8. Danny

9. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)

10. Dave & Lu (TANK)

11. Terry & Phyllis (smarting)

12. Don & Janet (DieselDon & A1karaoke) {tentative}

13. jp

14. big mike?

15. Natalie (smrtpntz)

20.Sign-up List

Sign-up List1. Bill (smartnhappy) with the Canada1 Smart car2. Liz & Glenn (Lilbit, smart142)3. John (jwight)4. Ken (KKSMART05)5. Dot & Ron (Spike, Leadwing)6. Ian Jay7. James & Dawn8. Danny9. Gordon (driving CHOCULA)10. Dave & Lu (TANK)11. Terry & Phyllis (smarting)12. Don & Janet (DieselDon & A1karaoke) {tentative}13. jp14. big mike?15. Natalie (smrtpntz)16. Larry & mary Smith17. Doug & Don from Carlilse in 2006 Smart called BigBen-09018.19.

Sorry, but we cannot make it. :( Will look forward to seeing photos. Hope to see the group next month.Alberta & Cliff

Another excellent smart gathering - thanks everyone! Good to see some old faces (some are really old!) and meet some new folks. The weather couldn't have been better. Looking forward to a quiet run over to Hamilton tomorrow and the Mystery Run on Saturday. :smile_anim:

The weather couldn't have been better. To echo Jwight's thoughts, it was great to see some of the old, familiar faces, along with some new ones. Nice to see the bright red Canada 1 out.Lots of interested people coming around and asking questions about our smarties.

Posted (edited) · Report post

It was a great evening, with nice cars and nice people.I think we had 18 Smart cars from near and far, including Kettering Ohio (USA), Toronto, Beamsville, Sombra, Bayfield, Ilderton and Woodstock.I managed to remember everything I planned to bring, except my camera. Hope someone can post some photos. The Smarts looked very picturesque, circling the pond.Let's see everyone's pictures.ps... there's plans afoot to schedule a run to Turkey Point with dinner at a fine restaurant or hotel as our August outing (Tuesday, August 02nd).Watch the London forum for further details confirming date, departure and meet-up times, as well as the venues selected.

Edited by smartnhappy

I just put up a hundred or so pics on my facebook account. I've set the link to public, so everyone should be able to view it here...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...mp;l=59130721c6

It was a great evening, with nice cars and nice people.I think we had 18 Smart cars from near and far, including the U.S., Toronto, Sombra, Bayfield and Owen Sound.I managed to remember everything I planned to bring, except my camera. Hope someone can post some photos. The Smarts looked very picturesque, circling the pond.Let's see everyone's pictures.ps... there's plans afoot to schedule a run to Turkey Point with dinner at a fine restaurant or hotel as our August outing (Tuesday, August 02nd).Watch the London forum for further details confirming date, departure and meet-up times, as well as the venues selected.

Thanks Danny. It was good to see you out last night. Your panorama picture of the 'Smarts on the pond' is great!Sorry you'll miss next month's outing, but I guess you probably have to go on that Mediterranean cruise you booked. :rolleyes: We gots us some cool cars here in 'Tario, eh?More pictures??

My FIRST post to this GREAT site - Just wanted to thank everyone, that Jan & I met at Plunket Estate- plus making us feel so welcome! - Here's a picture that I put together on a SMART GATHERINGEnjoy...We haven't got our SMART (yet) but sooooooon.

post-10065-1310143066_thumb.jpg

Here's some more pics - If you want a 'full size' pic - just drop a note and I'll e-mail it directly thru standard e-mail - each picture is over 4 megs so it won't fit on the Club Smart site.Thanks again for a GREAT timeDieselDon

post-10065-1310144458_thumb.jpg

post-10065-1310144482_thumb.jpg

post-10065-1310144494_thumb.jpg

post-10065-1310144506_thumb.jpg

post-10065-1310144522_thumb.jpg

My FIRST post to this GREAT site - Just wanted to thank everyone, that Jan & I met at Plunket Estate- plus making us feel so welcome! - Here's a picture that I put together on a SMART GATHERINGEnjoy...We haven't got our SMART (yet) but sooooooon.

Terrific pictures Don. I'm glad you and Jan could make it to the event and enjoyed yourselves. By the way, :welcome: to the club. Your "new to you" smart is on the horizon. Just keep looking. There's one out there somewhere with your name on it (or should I say Jan's name on it) :PRon :bike:

Loved the photos! Thanks for posting them. Looks as though it was a great evening! Hope to make the next one.

Thanks to those who posted pictures. The Smarts looked great and the other cars weren't too bad either ;) Ish.

Great photos everyone! Love the great shots Gord. Certain shots of steering wheels etc are great! Appreciate it....I like Bill...forgot my camera....remembered about half way to Lambeth!! DOH!!