Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Britsmart

For Sale: 2006 smart fortwo Passion Coupe - $5000

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Selling my 2006 smart fortwo Passion CoupeStream Green on GreyHas 89739km *mostly highway*, it is mechanically fine had Mercedes do a check after the pothole and it's fine :)Asking $5000.00 - what Chrysler is giving me for the carI would love to see my smart go to a smart lover, I love my Marty Car, however change in lifestyle has deemed I need a larger car. Thing is if possible I would love to be able to sell it before Saturday, otherwise Chrysler will be taking hold of it.It has:Air conditioningIgnition free windowsCruise controlAUX jackPanoramic roofDuel cup holdersSignals are back in the headlampsPower windows, door locks and mirrorsTwo key fobsI'm including an additional set of rims (Pulse) with winter tires on them, a set of velour mats and a bike rack that holds two bikes :)Emission was done in March 2011 will get certifiedClean with no accidents or panel repair :)If requested I will have the decals removed (butterflies and flag)Call Britney @ 647-808-6393post-7297-1309367301_thumb.jpgpost-7297-1309367319_thumb.jpg

Edited by Britsmart

Thanks for your post and the additional pictures.Would anyone interested in the car please contact the original poster by PM.Thank you.