Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

BBQ and parade, London,

36 posts in this topic

Many thanks to Liz and Glenn for a wonderful BBQ and a great time. I left a bit early to catch the end of the Show&Shine at the legion... a good turnout.A perfect day for the Harvestfest parade. I tossed over 15 lbs of candy myself. Altogether, we 'hyper'd' several hundred area kids. Yay us !!I think the group picture shows everybody except me (I took the picture) and Liz, who was in the kitchen working hard to make everything perfect, It was.Look forward to Tuesday's drive/ dinner in Port Stanley. See y'all.

post-213-1315701911_thumb.jpg

post-213-1315702172_thumb.jpg

BTW - watching London's local 6 o'clock news tonight, I saw a brief interview with Lou (of Dave and Lou fame).She was commenting on the value of remembering the military's efforts and sacrifices during the 60th annual Warrior's Day Parade at the Western Fair today.Nice sentiment.Catch the story again later tonight on the 11 o'clock news, if you can.It might also be on their weekly news recap on Sunday at 6:30PM.

A very nice time. If I'm still in a smart next year, I'll bring lots of candy.I did not make it back to Port Perry in time to find the chipmunk. He disappeared into the heating system through an old wooden floor return and I SURE HOPE HE GOT OUT!

I like to download some pictures, but I have no idee how to do it.Can somebody help.John

Hi John,If the pictures have been downloaded into your computer, it's pretty easy.- Click on "add reply" at the bottom of the page.- When the new page opens, type whatever text you want, then scroll down to the area slightly below the box where the text goes and look to the right.- Notice the box that says "browse". Click that.- Find the picture that you want to post and click on it.- Click "upload" and wait until "Manage Current Attachments" says (1)- If there is enough space left (it will tell you how much your picture used) you can post a second one if you wish.- If the picture is too big, it will tell you and you will have to downsize it a bit.Good luck